Disable Paragon button during GRs

PTR Feedback 2.6.4
Hi. Could you possibly consider disabling the paragon assignment system in totality during GR? If the function to disallow changing points during GR is being implemented, then I see no reason to have that REALLY ANNOYING button pop up during a rift. Emergency dashing strike, oh...no...paragon points and DEATH. Although this is not a frequent, or even the biggest problem, it seems stupid to allow the button to pop up when you level during a GR, just let it appear after you speak to Orek.
just press P twice and it goes away
11/23/2018 02:33 AMPosted by Soifon

Yes, thank you... but I think you are missing the point. If I cant do anything with it, why is it there.
11/23/2018 02:33 AMPosted by Soifon

I press F and make you go away :)

F
At least you can't accidentally unset paragon anymore, but I do wish the Icon could be disabled or moved. It gets in the way if fighting towards bottom of screen, they finally listened with the stupid chat window area hover.
With this change, you won't be able to accidentally set/reset your paragon points strategically during specific challenges of the GR... I'm sure those pro player guys totally hate this! It happens to some of them all the time!
Heh is what the intent was for, but it fixed the other issue as well. Just needs to go the last step to completely remove the annoyance. Make it only show in town or something.
11/23/2018 07:32 AMPosted by GhostDragon
Heh is what the intent was for, but it fixed the other issue as well. Just needs to go the last step to completely remove the annoyance. Make it only show in town or something.

Agreed
Wow, they didn´t fix that? The paragon GR change is listead as a quality of life change, so I assumed with the change the button would also not appear...