Trouble with Great Rift 20 Solo

Necromancer
So all I have left for the seasonal chapter 4 is to beat the great rift 20 solo but I cannot do it. The closest I've gotten is 18 mins on Torment 1. I've been looking at what the leaderboard characters are using for builds, but each time I fail to beat the timer.

Is there a good build to use for this? Also does anyone have any recommendations for how to get through one before the timer goes out?

Thanks.
Beat Maltheal at any difficulty to get Reaper Wrap recipe. Craft a pair of Reaper Wrap at any quality (preferrably with Phy, int, vit and chc affixes). Use passive which consuming corpses generates globes. Replace bone armor with army of the dead (it is a good elite killer on low level). You are good to go.
Corpse explosion builds using the corpse explosion gauntlets is what I use.
11/08/2018 05:47 PMPosted by Tom
Beat Maltheal at any difficulty to get Reaper Wrap recipe. Craft a pair of Reaper Wrap at any quality (preferrably with Phy, int, vit and chc affixes). Use passive which consuming corpses generates globes. Replace bone armor with army of the dead (it is a good elite killer on low level). You are good to go.

im going to copy this, but you have rathmas and evol ring, focus on the damage output of your mages.
Kill Malthael to get reapers wraps bracers and use that. Change Skeletal Mages to rune Singularity and get Devour-Cannibalize in your skills.
Get Tasker gloves for cube and get your pet gem worked in.
https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/necromancer-skeletal-mages-build-with-rathma-and-jesseth-sets-patch-2-6-1-season-15
you can follow that for the gearing/general skills. But I would suggest instead of Frozen lands, use Command Skeletons-Frenzy.
You should be able to tear it up, casting skeletal mages with spamming devour and work in command skeletons on packs.
Helps if you can get the Jesseth weapon/shield set