150 augments this early on.

Console Discussion
People exploiting and cheating already blizzard check demon hunter leaderboards. People already have 150 augments how about you fix your game. I purchased on switch for a fair cheat free leaderboard and what do I get a tainted game.
savegames of D3 are saved local on the switch (same for every console version)... there is no way to prevent that getting hacked. Blizzard can't do anything at this point....
They should have made seasons always online.
Dont know what leaderboard ur talking about but i haven't seen no 150 augments on the top top DH lol. Must be nice to have 150 augments lol, im getting kinda jelly now since mine are in the 115-123 range.
@spinning fury it was an 89 a demon hunter did in 4:54 look closely. You will see which one I am talking about will not name names tho.
There is a big difference between 150 and 89...
This is important.

He is saying a DH did a GR89 in 4 mins WITH 150 augments on Switch.

Even all the cheating on PS4/XB1 that goes on this cannot be done on those platforms.

Can anyone confirm this point that there are 150 augments on the boards on switch already?
yes its true...
and he isn't the only one who is probably hacking.

another player is with DH rank 2 and Barb rank 1..... almost only primal ancient items on both chars :>

this is the probably the same save game edit hack/exploit which is also present on all other consoles because of local savegames and not online only.
All Primals is save scumming and exists on all console platforms.

Getting 150 Augments is impossible on XB1 and PS4 in Seasons.

On XB1 there is no save editor for D3. On PS4 there is one (Save Wizard) but you can only modify certain attributes like having 50,000 mainstat.

All three can use the same scum exploit to get Primals.

Switch was hacked ages ago where save files can be modified. To get 150 Legendary Gems and use them for Augments or just editing your Augment level is not possible on PS4 or XB1.

So this is why this is important as Switch may be the least protected from hacking.

It seems you can do things not possible on the other console versions.

I would love a screenshot of a Switch Leaderboard with the 150 Augments visible if anyone can provide?
they using they same editor as for ps4 afaik. don't wanna talk more about, you'll find your information. but nintendo seems to bann hacked switches (no online possible anymore with a banned switch cause of unique hardware ID) - also for cheating - they have done this with some splatoon cheaters.
also don't want to share screenshots of a hacker/cheater because of forum rules sry :/
Save Wizard is a PS4 only Save Editor used for D3...doesn't do Switch and again I'll repeat you cannot use the PS4 Save Editor to get 150 Augments.

But I do read modded saves for switch for some games are available but I don't see the method online as to how they did it...apart from homebrew mentioned.

If you add @hotmail.com to my username here you can send me screenshots via off this forum.
@homerjnick: done :)
Received.
hanfaplast sent some great pics and it is indeed true...save editor...150 augments after one week.

Awful.
11/11/2018 10:30 AMPosted by homerjnick
hanfaplast sent some great pics and it is indeed true...save editor...150 augments after one week.

Awful.

Did you expect anything different on Switch than on the other consoles with the game saved local?

I already told this would be happen a while ago before release of D3 for Switch
Yes and no...I expected modding/hackin/cheating etc...except the Save Editor on PS4 is limited in what it can do...the Switch one can edit anything. So I'm surprised at just what you can do on Switch.

Thus, day one of Season you could have 13 Primals decked with 150 augments.

Can't do that on the other consoles.
11/11/2018 06:28 AMPosted by homerjnick
This is important.

He is saying a DH did a GR89 in 4 mins WITH 150 augments on Switch.

Even all the cheating on PS4/XB1 that goes on this cannot be done on those platforms.

Can anyone confirm this point that there are 150 augments on the boards on switch already?

Ohhhhh lol...... forgot that Switch is considered console and they'll be joining on the conversation now too. Still 150 augments and 4 minute clears??? They should be clearing it in 2 minutes with 150 augments, because i clear GR90 in about 5 minutes with 115+ augments.
11/11/2018 10:30 AMPosted by homerjnick

Awful.

Whoa thats insane, 150 augments. Also since they can edit their saves they don't waste hours reforging and dashboarding im assuming right??? They litterally get to focus 100% on paragon grinding..... no stupid bounties, farming 100+ keys at a time.
11/11/2018 12:29 PMPosted by SpinningFury

Whoa thats insane, 150 augments. Also since they can edit their saves they don't waste hours reforging and dashboarding im assuming right??? They litterally get to focus 100% on paragon grinding..... no stupid bounties, farming 100+ keys at a time.

they can also edit para level... :)
it really makes no sense playing if you cheat in diablo.... but some people are just weird. or some just do it because they want to test their hacking skills, who knows...