Diablo Immortal

General Discussion
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
Ataca no rio esse jogo!
F from EU
Is it so difficult to understand that after 1 game, 1 expansion, 1 character addon, 16 seasons, countless patches, so many feedbacks, they did not understand what we, players / customers want? gg then
everyone has spoken, just look at the forums on your site. next time we should ask for a mobile game, so maybe, they will give us the diablo4 or something better than this.
What a !@#$ing joke....
Really Blizzard? A Diablo mobile game? That's just sad...
mobile phone games are for 5 minutes of wasted time while im on the pot.
F
RIP blizzard, D2 forever
There is a petition to cancel it.

https://www.change.org/p/supporters-of-the-diablo-franchise-and-the-spirit-of-what-blizzard-used-to-stand-for-cancel-diablo-immortal-00f44e8c-d4e7-419f-ab0d-4964b8bedc38
Don't think i have been more disappointed in all my gaming life.
11/02/2018 02:14 PMPosted by Chipoodle
There is a petition to cancel it.

https://www.change.org/p/supporters-of-the-diablo-franchise-and-the-spirit-of-what-blizzard-used-to-stand-for-cancel-diablo-immortal-00f44e8c-d4e7-419f-ab0d-4964b8bedc38
Already signed
Yeah to save any face, they need to cancel it. And I mean it, I'm not just trolling.
And that's how 12-year olds with iphones bought by their parents defeated PC-gaming. That was fully expected and is a normal process, but very disappointing for us who has grown up on oldschool games. You can't stop the evolution - for some it's nice, for some it's always bad.
For me it's a mourning day.
Cancel it, please.
Such a letdown indeed!Have anyone noticed that there's no blood on diablo immortal and it's pg12 instead of pg16?
Honestly Blizzard, I think releasing a Diablo Mobile game is fine. But to tell are your fans, "something new for the Diablo franchise is being announced at Blizzcon." Is a downright misleading and lousy way to sell Blizzcon tickets. The proper way to go about this for your fans would be to not mis-lead us into thinking a remake for D2, a D3 expansion, or D4 is in the works. I heard the audience was shocked in disbelief and literally turning their backs on the announcer - as they should. You could have announced the mobile game in the Battle.net app, on twitter, or facebook, ANYTHING. But not like this. You guys are getting so much heat for this because we feel betrayed, disappointed, and misled. In history Blizzard has been terrible about releasing expansions. StarCraft 1998, StarCraft 2 2010. Diablo 2 LOD 2001, Diablo 3 2012. Stop relying on WOW to be your cash cow and give us something significant.
Okay, this is Command & Conquer: Rivals, Blizzard Edition. Very disappointing.
I havn´t posted here for a long time - but this is so bad that I cant find words for it - it is like sh... directly on the community´s head, and afterward being surprised that they don´t clap. It was dead silent after they announced it, now I understand why Mike M. jumped from the ship at the last possible moment. The best Arpg franchise of all time - the one that created the sub genre destroyed by greedy corporate fools in an instant. I feel sorry for everyone that was so utterly let down. I still have my d1and d2 and LoD original cd´s somewhere and cant believe that they really descended into the mobile market. I am looking forward to some you tube fan apologists comments on this "great" announcement.
F from EU !!!
Just look at this .... From NetEase Games ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54gEz-FfdQ0

Its the !@#$ing same game now, just in Diablo Skin. Even the Boss-Fight is the same....

What the %^-* is going on here....