Lost for words.

General Discussion
I’ve been playing Diablo since the first game came out end of 1996. Loved every game, even Diablo 3, despite the RMAH showing Blizz’s kowtow’ing to its greedy parent.

I’ve been waiting patiently for either a D2 remaster, a new D3 expansion, or D4. Instead, we get this.

No one asked for this Blizz. You have proven once and for all you are massively disconnected from your player base, and really don’t care.
So let me get this straight... StarCraft Ghost... and Titan didnt make the internal cut and was canceled..... HOW T F ... did this make the cut?
11/02/2018 04:31 PMPosted by Dade
So let me get this straight... StarCraft Ghost... and Titan didnt make the internal cut and was canceled..... HOW T F ... did this make the cut?

They tought it was gonna be a easy money cashcow :)
11/02/2018 04:31 PMPosted by Dade

It’s even a reskin if a game that’s been it for ages. Said game was also created by the same company making Immortal.

Check out Crusaders of Light.
In a heart beat I would...

- pay for a d3 expanison or any additional content.
- pay for a d2 remaster.
- pay for d4 b/c I want to play a sequel so bad it hurts.

But what I won't pay for:

- a hella expensive smart phone to play D:I, it's money I'd would rather spend upgrading my PC more. 4k/big ol monitor/120+ fps > some tiny little screen.
- a predatory MT infested, dumbed down for phones diablo mobile game. It's the very last thing I want.

Blizzard is so out of touch with its customers it's unbelievable.