Many Will Deny It But They'll Play Diablo : Immortal

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6
You right, I'll download and play it for 5 mins, Then uninstall it and and down rate it.
Mobile gaming is trash.
I don't even use a phone with IOS or android.
do i look like a confused chinese person to you
I haven't got a smart phone or a tablet which would run it, but if I had I'd try it out, since I've never tried a mobile game, just to see what it's like. I'm not going to spend the cash on the device though.
11/05/2018 05:06 PMPosted by SirDerp
Despite the protest and denial of some, many of you will play Immortal when it launches and will buy in-app purchases when it comes, same with players who didn't like the game direction of D3, They will hate it but continue to play it, Immortal will be no different.

the OOONNNLLLYYY time im "playing" games on my phone is when im taking a dump......exactly where it should be done ........... otherwise......

11/05/2018 05:08 PMPosted by Jezzicles
I don't play games on my phone.
12/05/2018 02:24 AMPosted by Hootwoot
You right, I'll download and play it for 5 mins, Then uninstall it and and down rate it.
Mobile gaming is trash.

Great job at giving them a free download count for being featured app in the market just because you want to downvote it.
I don't own a phone and I don't play mobile......
I might try it. IF packed with microtransactions i won't play it.
11/05/2018 05:06 PMPosted by SirDerp
Despite the protest and denial of some, many of you will play Immortal when it launches and will buy in-app purchases when it comes, same with players who didn't like the game direction of D3, They will hate it but continue to play it, Immortal will be no different.
why would I want to play a diablo game on 5 inch cellphone without dolby surround sound when I have a nice 27 inch 1960xsomething display? Will this be playable on nvidia shield if so I might play it,other than that nope.
There's no way in heck I'll be playing it with out proven finely tuned controls

And design philosophy changes such as the following

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20770686884
Not a single effin chance to see me playing on a phone op.
I will not play it. There are plenty of games for me to play on my systems that have better control and graphics options, and are dedicated to gaming. I'm not so starved for games that I'll need to play it.
Don't you guys have PCs?
No we won't...
I won't even download it to give it a 1 rating.