JUST ANSWER! O.O

General Discussion
Is there anything NEW coming for Diablo 3? YES OR NO? plain and simple so we can all just move on from this subject. Thanks.
It's going to be awhile. They had NOTHING planned but the mobile game. I'm sure they are desperately trying to plan something now, but anything they come up with at this point will be too little too late. If there was actually anything else in development they would've shown it.
The only thing to look forward to is the scheduled live maintenance on Monday, November 19th from 7:00am to 9:00am (PST), where we, the players get to experience exciting moments of random disconnects, but don't worry because we should be able to log back in. They are very sorry for any inconvenience!

yep, that's about it.
Yes, you will get a new season.
jeez, dont u have a PHONE?!
I think they must hate Diablo fans at this point. We tanked their stock prices. But in reality, if they would make games for us instead of shareholders neither of us would be in this position. Shareholders are not happy now are they? Neither are we! It's a lose, lose, lose. You are not happy, we are not happy, investors are not happy.

Diablo games are not bad investments for your company if you actually focus on making great games instead of making money. Money will come with hard work and intelligent design. Not gimicky mircrotransactions, auction houses and knockoffs. Don't treat us like mindless atm machines.
They're taking "Stay awhile and listen" to the extreme.
11/18/2018 09:07 PMPosted by Gytsum
if they would make games for us instead of shareholders neither of us would be in this position

I see this a lot and have never understood it. Shareholders want them to make another Diablo PC game. Diablo 3 was one of Blizzard's best selling games. Why would shareholders not want them to make another one?
11/18/2018 02:35 PMPosted by Mew
Is there anything NEW coming for Diablo 3? YES OR NO? plain and simple so we can all just move on from this subject. Thanks.

Don't expect a blue post until the 26th. Only 7 more days!

I bet if you insulted Jeff, he would come over, and post sorry this is what they are working on with Overwatch. Seems like he is the only dev that randomly drops in the forums anymore. At least we know those guys post on reddit as well. (The Overwatch Team.)
They hear you!
They are working on heaps of stuff for Diablo 3, will come anytime soonish, or maybe after the death of the universe!
11/07/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Nevalistis
We want to start by saying we hear you.
If they had anything new and prepared, they would have shared after the outrage at BlizzCon, or in the aftermath the following week.

There mere fact that nothing has been said, or shown 2 weeks AFTER, stipulates the fact that they DON'T. In other words, they are done with D3 and had closed that entirely. With any luck, they might have come up with something now after a looooong time, because they feel forced to it.

But given how this is all going, I'm prepared to leave Blizzard entirely, as Blizzard games are effectively dead by now.

And if you wonder why, there were salary negotiations after BlizzCon, that wasn't in the favor of the employed developers. So there's a lot going on internally right now, and most of the main Blizzard executives have been let go already. And that do explain why nothing happens, and the passion for the games have been turned off.
If you guys have no patient or pretty much given up on Blizzard, please do it. Don't stay here to fish "responses" from the Blizzard. This made you guys look like an abused wife here.

no, go get a fone.