For the Lore Fans...

General Discussion
I think one of the biggest issues I have with the announcement is when it comes to the Lore. This is cannon material they took time to explain during their "Q/A" and as someone who will NOT be playing immortals....

(ive played several arpg type games on phones...controls are trash and always feels clunky. Also i don't have a PC Setup worth thousands to be tethered to the wall with a power cord on my phone)

The problem is because they have new canon content being added to a Mobile game, and no plans to add that content to the other platforms, hell even a book to catch up with, is a kick in the gut.....it's another method of "forcing" people to play the game if they want to be up to date in Diablo lore.......I guess i will just have to wait for the cliff notes.
Same here. I'm not opposed to a mobile diablo game, but I'm 100% against an exclusive title on anything other than pc (be it mobile or on consoles).

And their answer to the pc-version guy / BOOing is not helping either...
What annoyed me greatly lore whise on how they tried to make it sound awesome were the answers to really simple question they asked...
- what was tyrael doing between d2 and d3 ?... He was healing himself he said it himself it took him about 20 years to get his full form back .
-What was cain up to ? Raising and providing wizdom to lea as he already knew or to the very least had an big idea of what was going on with her .
- why did malthael left heaven ? ... D2 hinted it and D3 when over it !!...
11/03/2018 10:29 PMPosted by MySelf
What annoyed me greatly lore whise on how they tried to make it sound awesome were the answers to really simple question they asked...
- what was tyrael doing between d2 and d3 ?... He was healing himself he said it himself it took him about 20 years to get his full form back .
-What was cain up to ? Raising and providing wizdom to lea as he already knew or to the very least had an big idea of what was going on with her .
- why did malthael left heaven ? ... D2 hinted it and D3 when over it !!...

If we fight Hordes of Demons in DI that makes Leah look even dumber when she scoffs at Cain.

Diablo won't even be in this game.
They way they explain the lore now is like a teacher reading a really condescending cartoon picture book to children. Look @ the WoW lore writers, lol. The passion for engaging lore long died out.
Good thing I'll just be to able to read about or watch a Youtube about the lore.
It also takes place just a few years after LoD. Wouldn't it make more sense lore-wise then for the player classes to be the same as the ones that were available in LoD and then slowly add in the classes from D3 as the old heroes pass the torch on to the new ones?

11/03/2018 10:34 PMPosted by Layam
If we fight Hordes of Demons in DI that makes Leah look even dumber when she scoffs at Cain.

And this. Leah will be growing up during the game while hordes of demons are terrorizing sanctuary, yet as an adult in D3 she tells Cain that he is obsessing over stories...
YouTube video compilation FTW if you want to know the story.
Yes, mobile Diablo 3 wouldn't be that bad.