multiple diablo projects

General Discussion
Might be the most cringe worthy sentence in the last 3 days, I know it's election season but blizzard you aren't running for office. Leave the two way street lawyer speak to experts like Ion Hazzikostas
build a wall around blizzard
Multiple projects mean nothing, really.

-Book/Comics
-Netflix Series

Boom, "Projects". Those are, indeed, being worked at.
11/06/2018 05:50 PMPosted by ANGRYMARINES
Might be the most cringe worthy sentence in the last 3 days, I know it's election season but blizzard you aren't running for office. Leave the two way street lawyer speak to experts like Ion Hazzikostas

Until we get confirmation it’s a useless excuse to focus on the mobile game. And given how we’re left in the dark but they have more than enough time to explain and talk to their new fan base in China about Immortals...

I’m not getting my hopes up any time soon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwVaqS_bd-8

try almost 3 months now. this video is now a kick in the balls. its like saying "thank you for sticking with us, heres your game you can play on the Sh!tter."

I swear if I hear them say that phrase one more time... projects can mean anything... ZZZ
Same. I'm also tired of hearing buzz words like "toxic" or "self-entitled"

I'd rather hear "Soon!", with an actual game attached to it.