New patch for Switch version on November 13

Console Discussion
Very pleased to see that Blizzard have replaced the menu icon on the Switch version. Thanks, that'll please a lot of people.

However, there's no patch notes - presumably there are in-game changes too? Can anyone from Blizzard please let us know what they are?
Bug fixes only from what Nevalistis said on Reddit.
Why is it that PC, PS4 and Xbox One get a page for patch notes but there's none for the Switch version?

https://us.diablo3.com/en/game/patch-notes/
11/13/2018 11:28 AMPosted by homerjnick
Bug fixes only from what Nevalistis said on Reddit.

I can't see any comments from Nevalistis today regarding the contents of the patch.

And various players are reporting that the Necromancer curses bug is not fixed either.
No voice chat update then lol
11/13/2018 11:34 AMPosted by Asteroids
Why is it that PC, PS4 and Xbox One get a page for patch notes but there's none for the Switch version?

https://us.diablo3.com/en/game/patch-notes/
That’s old patch notes from October
patch from Oct, 2017?!
I meant that there isn't a page for Switch patch notes. :)
Somebody on reddit is reporting that

"The key icons on the map that showed which areas the keywardens are in have disappeared after I installed the patch"
11/13/2018 12:01 PMPosted by Asteroids
Somebody on reddit is reporting that

"The key icons on the map that showed which areas the keywardens are in have disappeared after I installed the patch"

I was seeing that before the patch when I first started playing the game on 11/2.

Then at some point the keys showed up on the maps.

Then I installed the patch and they're gone again.
Can’t play local co-op anymore after update, created seasonal characters. Whenever I join another player in, it ask the other controller to buy Nintendo Online Service, can’t join the game.

Used to be pop-up that will bring you into so called offline, now it only ask you to buy NOS.

is that my settings are wrong?
Confused.
WTF local multiplayers games require Nintendo online account now ?
WE play D3 on couch with my family and it is no more possible now ?
F.... Who ?
11/16/2018 10:19 AMPosted by Maxwello
WTF local multiplayers games require Nintendo online account now ?
WE play D3 on couch with my family and it is no more possible now ?
F.... Who ?

Local multiplayer can be done. The online service is for non local multiplayer. Ps4 and xbox pay as well for non local multiplayer. A lot more than Nintendo pays