Innas Set For New Patch

PTR Feedback 2.6.4
I hope everyone realizes that the current PTR is using the RoRG buff and that the highest GR for non season will be about 127, which is what is what before the patch. Just saying before you say nerf Innas
Yea, lets say losing free rorg means losing coe, thats what 2-3 gr levels? The 131 guy could probably do a 132 with enough time and luck, so yea, just on par with condemn. Free rorg just benefits monk more because without we either lose endless walk, coe, obsidian or unity depending on build.
The PTR Inna WOL build (without free RoRG) has more than 3 times of elite DPS and more than 4 times of trash DPS than the Akkhan Condemn build with the same Paragon. Its toughness and recovery are also much higher than Condemn. The current top player in PTR did not have Cyclone Strike so the 50% damage reduction of the shoulder was actually not utilized. With this utilized, Epiphany can have Insight rune to increase spirit generation at the same level of toughness. Changing Fire to Air Ally should be able to generate more resource as well. Unity passive skill can also add an additional 20% damage if used. It should have more potentials (possibly reaching level 139) if the Inna set will not get nerfed in live. A corrected build is here:

https://www.d3planner.com/314750097

I don't have that high Paragon level to test this build. Hope someone with 6000+ will be able to test.
I like how peoples don't understand how GR work. 8 GR level is nearly 8 times more HP per mobs.

No way a close 131 clear is even close to 139.

If a class can clear 139 they can farm 130 in like 4 mins.
11/28/2018 03:14 AMPosted by kouhei
8 GR level is nearly 8 times more HP per mobs.

8 GR levels: 1.17^8 = ~3.51

That's 3.51 times the HP per mob. Remember, the HPs increase 17% per GR level exponentially.
11/28/2018 03:14 AMPosted by kouhei
8 GR level is nearly 8 times more HP per mobs.

17% per level. HP roughly doubles every 5 tier. 8 tier wont 8x HP.

OP we get what you are saying, but there isnt need to open another thread which makes the 4th inna set post.

Consolidate everything so its easier for the devs to get whats happening.
11/28/2018 03:24 AMPosted by celtic08
OP we get what you are saying, but there isnt need to open another thread which makes the 4th inna set post.

Consolidate everything so its easier for the devs to get whats happening.

This post was originally an opposite opinion so I think that's why it was separated. The forum should have sub forums for each class to make it easier to sum the problems.

As for 3.51 times the HP for 8 levels, it is not impossible after resolving the build problem of the current top player. His build didn't fully exploit the DPS because of insufficient spirit generation:

With the Paragon default 10% Spirit Cost Reduction, the Spirit cost per second:
Wave of Light = 33.75*2.2625 (IAS breakpoint) = 76.36
Cyclone Strike = 23.4/5 (for procing the shoulder) = 4.68
Mantra of Salvation = 45/3 (for 35% dodge chance) = 15
Total Spirit Cost Per Sec = 96.04

Spirit generation of the current top player's build is only 36 per sec if not considering the slight boost of follower passive skill. By changing the Epiphany rune to Insight and Mystic Ally rune to Air Ally, the spirit generation per sec will be 61+200/6 (Mystic Ally cooldown time with the assistance of the ORoZ ring) = 94.33. Adding the Unity passive will give another 14.29% increase for DPS (I.e., 0.2/1.4).

This means the build can at least increase its power by 2.99. This is 7 rift levels. If he plays the same build for thousands of times, 8 level increase should be possible.
Even a little nerf would still make it a good set, I would not like them doing it but it's clear on the leaderboards that it is the best right now.
Or perhaps others are not pushing that hard, might also be a thing.