PTR Veiled Crystal week long run

PTR Feedback
The name of this PTR should have been "Veiled Crystal".

I love the energy Blizz gives in the PTR allowing us to get to 70 in season and quickly through PTR Vendor "packs", gear up and start running high GR's.

The thing that really hurt this PTR for me and guys in my clan was the inability to roll stats on gear.

Heck, you could have even had a Vendor Pack with, white, blue and yellow mats!

The other thing I noticed is the HT Garg WD under performs.
The buff from the last big balancing patch performed better.
But you nerfed it down after a few days back then.
11/27/2018 06:59 PMPosted by Chetanji
The thing that really hurt this PTR for me and guys in my clan was the inability to roll stats on gear.

Most people just spent 2 hours doing bounties and had more than enough overall mats.

But I like where you are heading with the vendor pack.

It is a waste of time for us to be running bounties when we are trying to test set power, which needs to be in GR's
This is why I didn't complete my test build in such a short PTR... I think I got 2 hours total this week to play, and no mats to roll, so I spent most of the time running regular rifts, and ran out of time before I got it completed...

Material bag on Djank is a huge win for anyone like me that wants to find a reason to play the Live servers again, as fun builds are alluring like that...
Honestly Djank should be a true sandbox vendor. PTR is for testing stuff, and the majority of testing should be taking place in GR's if the aim is balance. All mats should be available from djank, even hellfire mats, DB's, Forgotten Souls (even though that's kinda moot with 2000%).
Well, u can do best thing that get u ton of yellows.

And, that is >>>> make rings and amy's from gems!!!

After that, convert them in cube and that's all.
Here's a fast way of getting all the base.

Run battlefields of eternity and pick up all "WHITE/GREY" items that come from the scattered lootables. They salvage for multiple white materials which can be converted to blues and yellows. Its easy to get 1000's of mats in a short amount of time.
i only test barbarian in PTR and yes, as a casual player, with 2-3h per day as much. I can say

-IK HoTA is pretty solid build to push GR from start, nice position with set

-IK+Raekor is excelent for trash killer and push fast GR+++, but for rift boss is bad as hell and you need fishing many grift

-MotE same as IK HoTA, solid build but worst in boss killer. still need some buff imho.

-Waste WW, well what to say about this set, is easier to farm T13 now, probably better than charge, but to be honest, is the most annoying set to play GR, you need perfect gear and perfect rift to push Solo-GR, even if this set could let you do high GR's as HoTA Raekor or Charge is not funny anymore. (i cant clear more than 98 in season compare to 103 IK HoTA)
@Dragonmaster

U dont play in PTR... Or, u would know, the hard part is to get any yellow at all.

So, u cant convert to yellow mats w/o the rare's.

When u open any chest, u get only legs.

Well, u can make a lvl 1 toon and buy rares from vendor and convert them.
Juste buy them form vendor lol
11/28/2018 12:59 PMPosted by Nikorr
the hard part is to get any yellow at all.

No there´s no hard part for yellows.
Just gamble items from Kadala and I´m sure you get more yellows than you even need
11/28/2018 02:38 PMPosted by DEATHWISH
11/28/2018 12:59 PMPosted by Nikorr
the hard part is to get any yellow at all.

No there´s no hard part for yellows.
Just gamble items from Kadala and I´m sure you get more yellows than you even need

False. Blood shards take time to collect. That's actually the point is that PTR should be free crafting to actually test as many possibilities as possible.
11/28/2018 04:30 PMPosted by cknopp
Blood shards take time to collect.

You run GRs,spend Shards and you use the cube anyways.So no time loss.

11/28/2018 04:30 PMPosted by cknopp
That's actually the point is that PTR should be free crafting to actually test as many possibilities as possible.

That´s true but as long as the devs don´t give you this option,you have to figure out different things to get your mats.