Wheres Don Vu commenting on suggestions ?

PTR Feedback 2.6.4
Is the "improved communication" at the end already ?
I rly miss John Yang <3
Yea, I was hoping for at least ONE number tweak before the end of the PTR.
11/28/2018 10:32 AMPosted by Melancholy
I rly miss John Yang <3

All barbs hopes got buried the moment he left. He was “our guy”. One developer that played barb and understood what we were asking for.
Probably working on our favorite smart phone game.
Well, suggestions are probably going to be ignored.

When providing feedback, focus less on a solution and more on your experience. How did the changes make you feel? Was there something off you noticed? Did something seem wrong or insufficient? Suggestions are always welcome but identifying the issues themselves is most important.
11/28/2018 11:28 AMPosted by Cybah
Well, suggestions are probably going to be ignored.

[quote]When providing feedback, focus less on a solution and more on your experience. How did the changes make you feel? Was there something off you noticed? Did something seem wrong or insufficient? Suggestions are always welcome but identifying the issues themselves is most important.

Well, this makes sense really because....

Their policy is very simple when it comes to this game. See, if we cover every possible buff giving developers all possible solutions, they are out of moves because they cannot be painted as a company that does what literally what players want. It’s just the way their business model is. They cannot simply do something because barbs said its good, because than they will have to dodge other requests which likely would be using “you did it for barbs” card. I’ll give you a perfect example, Girdle of Giants. The way mote played with its original iteration was awkward, because we had to use Boulder Toss to reset Cooldown and seismic slam to get the GoG buff up, so we were losing a skill slot to include second spender. I wrote a long post about it, without saying what should be done, just stating what the issue was (2 spenders, losing a skill and weird gameplay). And we got Rumble reworked to replace Toss in the build in next patch.

Thing is that Blizzard wants to keep their identity as being the developer, and this identity can not accommodate direct proposals from players. Same thing happen with BK swords, we explained on detail what the issue is with Istvans and BK via my long and boring informative post, and just indicated some possible solutions, without going into details. We got it buffed during ptr in which they were not even in a scope of work.

Bottom line? Let them do their job, I think they know what the issues are by now.
Don doesn't have a phone.