Stop Pushing POE on us.

General Discussion
1 2 3 11 Next
We get it, POE was made by some of the devs from previous Diablo games.

That doesn't make it "the true D4", that doesn't make it "a spiritual successor".

POE is a mediocre game with slow gameplay, ugly animations, and a clunky talent system.
Highly Rated
lol
11/05/2018 10:20 AMPosted by Streeturchin

POE is a mediocre game with slow gameplay, ugly animations, and a clunky talent system.

Can't disagree with you there. Though I suspect you'll get a lot of hate for that as PoE people are ridiculously defensive of the game.
Highly Rated
Stop pushing your Anti-PoE propaganda on us.
Highly Rated
11/05/2018 10:24 AMPosted by LadyKiller
Stop pushing your Anti-PoE propaganda on us.

lol.
Have you tried it more recently? I had the same opinion when I played it in its early days. It was a clunky mess. It's gotten a lot better.

If you only played it in its earlier form, give it a shot, it's definitely worth it. If you still don't like it, that's okay.
Maybe if Blizz would make D4, then they could stop pushing POE on us.
“ clunky talent system “ hahaha
I agree. PoE is one of the most uglies game I know. I may have decent gameplay, but the entire game design is pure disgusting ugly. They should hire maybe some artists who know how to properly design.

- the talent """system""" is a !@#$ing mess and garbage, no structure, just in a style not made for humans
- ALL icons look like made with Ms Paint
- the "render" graphics look like made with Blender
- the entire game looks like the programmers made the graphics too
- the worst are the gems and character inventory, cant go more ugly
- nothing "fits" in the game, no structure
- the worst... the garbage "loot system" spamming your screen with 1000 items drops per second, and then you have to use filters, and that does no help at all
- then if you slash monsters, the entire screen is one big pixel explotion every second
- you 1hit 100 monsters per second

It is just one big mess.
I play Maple Story 2!

*ducks*
When a Diablo clone is a better Diablo game than D:I.

That doesn't make it "the true D4", that doesn't make it "a spiritual successor".

Stop pushing your subjective opinion on me. It contradicts with my subjective opinion and I don't like to be subjectively disagreed with.

Apparently you dont get anything

Wow you REALLY don't know what you're talking about. One of the main complaints in the current meta of PoE is that the speed meta is too high.

People do maps in under 2 minutes. Ugh, why am I even wasting my time with these fools.
These recent events got me to try POE, and I'm having more fun than I've had with any Blizzard title in years. I love the visual style, and the skill system.
Enjoy POE while you can and hurry. the black hole of the gaming industry Tencent owns them now, i fear for the future.
These recent events got me to try POE, and I'm having more fun than I've had with any Blizzard title in years. I love the visual style, and the skill system.
I don't like PoE either... and i've tried, a lot of times.

It is just weird.
11/05/2018 10:29 AMPosted by mkdr
I agree. PoE is one of the most uglies game I know. I may have decent gameplay, but the entire game design is pure disgusting ugly. They should hire maybe some artists who know how to properly design.

- the talent """system""" is a !@#$ing mess and garbage, no structure, just in a style not made for humans
- ALL icons look like made with Ms Paint
- the "render" graphics look like made with Blender
- the entire game looks like the programmers made the graphics too
- the worst are the gems and character inventory, cant go more ugly
- nothing "fits" in the game, no structure
- the worst... the garbage "loot system" spamming your screen with 1000 items drops per second, and then you have to use filters, and that does no help at all
- then if you slash monsters, the entire screen is one big pixel explotion every second
- you 1hit 100 monsters per second

It is just one big mess.

Translation: This game's too hard and it's scary! I don't like it! Why do I have to figure things out? I can't do it! It's a bad game!
11/05/2018 10:38 AMPosted by AngryPillow

Yea its a fun and nice looking game. As is Grim Dawn. Those are the two best options right now. Well there is D3 still, I really hope we get some new D3 content.
https://www.median-xl.com/