Rly nice POE Support packages.

Games & Technology
I think I will go for the 60$ "Master Undertaker Supporter" this time....the skin looks great.

https://www.pathofexile.com/purchase

After canceling my WOW abo bcs of Diablo:Immortal announcement I have some money left to support a good developer team that cares about theyr game & playerbase, bring awesome content (FOR FREE btw) and listen to the good ideas of the community.

Thank you GGG for your amazing work....you're "Blizzard North 2.0".

You deserve every cent we player invest into you...and more.
Torchlight Frontier is closer to Blizzard North 2.0 than PoE as they have 2-3 developers actually from Blizzard North of whom actually worked on Diablo I & II, but I know where you are getting at.
That new Torchlight game looks really nice, MMOish ARPG.. will spend alot of time there i can already tell <3
torchlight Frontier is closer to Blizzard North 2.0 than PoE as they have 2-3 developers actually from Blizzard North of whom actually worked on Diablo I & II, but I know where you are getting at.

I dont talk about the BN developer itself, I talk about the mentality.

And GGG lives the BLizzard North mentality nowdays.

The mentality "from players for players".

But sure, theyre not the only ones out there.....sadly the company with the same name is currently the last one in the ranking who lives this mentality.

Even EA passed Blizzard after they decided to take Season Pass out of Battlefield V and bring a free content support instead as a service. ;)

Every company made a step forward so far....Activision BLizzard went 12333414 steps back instead....the stocks are the prove for theyr fail.
11/13/2018 02:56 PMPosted by CroDanZ
torchlight Frontier is closer to Blizzard North 2.0 than PoE as they have 2-3 developers actually from Blizzard North of whom actually worked on Diablo I & II, but I know where you are getting at.

I dont talk about the developer itself, I talk about the mentality.

And GGG lives the BLizzard North mentality nowdays.

The mentality "from players for players".

But sure, theyre not the only one out there.....sadly the company with the same name is currently the last one in the ranking who lives this mentality.

Even EA passed Blizzard after they decided to take out Season Pass out of Battlefield V and bring a free content support instead as a service. ;)

Every company made a step forward so far....Activision BLizzard went 12333414 steps back instead....the stocks are the prove for theyr fail.

Yeah I agree. GGG has a truer Diablo ARPG mentality for sure.
11/13/2018 03:00 PMPosted by Fusion
Yeah I agree. GGG has a truer Diablo ARPG mentality for sure.

but also cant wait for the new Toechlight. :)

Watched all the videos so far and some ideas looks great.

I rly hope that it will become a success & ofc a rly good game. ;)
11/13/2018 02:47 PMPosted by CroDanZ
bring awesome content (FOR FREE btw) and listen to the good ideas of the community.

I agree that GGG is great, but you realize you have fallen for the MTX facade right?

The game is not free because they know they have people like you hook line and sinker for at least $60 during each patch update they do.
11/13/2018 03:28 PMPosted by Demonmonger
I agree that GGG is great, but you realize you have fallen for the MTX facade right?

The game is not free because they know they have people like you hook line and sinker for at least $60 during each patch update they do.

At the begining I spent only 20$ for premium stash tabs...and thats more than enough to play the game properly. (trading, stash space to run many builds, etc...)

So generaly its not reqired to invest more than this ammount.

But I am willing to support a great work of a developer team.

I've also supported BLizzard every month with WOW abo, every 3-4 months with the HEarthstone 50$ package, ofc bought every game, expansion, goodies, etc...that was availabe at Battle.net or in shops.

I support this company since Silicon & Synapse and I've surely spent about 7-8000$ if not more (beside the support with my account I also bought tons of prepaid cards, CD Keys, Boxed games, goodies,.....for many of my friends(for birthdays, as thank you, etc...)).....the last 26 years.

Diablo 2 + Expansion alone I bought about surely a total of 30-40 copys for me and my friends.

I bought about 20 Diablo 3 copys for my friends for consoles.

And so on....

But ye....this time is over till they decide to change theyr way how they treat theyr playerbase.

Till then I will support companys who deserves it....in this case GGG is on of the top candidates.

And even if they wouldnt offer support packs or microtransactions, I would donate the money with PayPal to them only for theyr amazing work.
bring awesome content (FOR FREE btw) and listen to the good ideas of the community.

Some people do pay for alot of MTXs. Some actually do it just because they wan't to support. I mean you can pay money to design your own unique item in the game if you really really want. But it won't be cheap.
It's kinda up to the people if they wanna buy alot of MTXs.
I would advice any new player to just play the game. Then if they like it buy a basic supporter pack you like. Then you usually get some ingame currency + a couple of cosmetics. Then use ingame currency for a larger stash tab.
After that there is nothing you really really must have.

I have played PoE since before it was officially released 5 years ago and I had only supported them once before. But like 2 weeks ago after the whole Diablo Immortal thing. I decided GGG deserved more support.
Overall the total money I have spent on PoE is probably less then the cost of Vanilla Diablo 3 alone.
"Many of the 15 new unique items in Betrayal have Veiled mods, allowing you to customise the item more than ever before. Betrayal also includes five new Divination Cards, designed by our supporters. "

Blizzard let the community design 1 item. And then they turned it into a Brimstone. RIP Shard of Hate.
11/13/2018 03:36 PMPosted by CroDanZ
But I am willing to support a great work of a developer team.

I agree, that is why I buy Supporter packs for the leagues I think are innovative, like this "Betrayal" League :)

I gladly purchase supporter packs knowing that it supports a company that actually gives a flying you know what about their player base.

I just purchased the Master Soulstealer supporter pack, and I'm glad I did. I know I'll get enough play time equivalent to buying hundreds of dollars in AAA games.

How exactly is it a facade?
Regardless of one's opinion about the MTX model the fact is that it only works for a game that people want to commit to continue playing.

um... the game is free because you can download it, install, and play 100% of it's gameplay content without paying a single penny, for as long as you want.

You act like the fact that they are somehow not operating with zero means of income to actually fund making and running the game makes them bad or sinister.....
I didn't pay a single cent to download the game.

I paid money to get my tabs and to look flashy by choice.
Master Undertaker is my pick too. Gonna buy it when the new league goes live. Looks too good to pass!
Y’all ready for the next wave of $500 supporter packs...muwahahaha
11/13/2018 07:48 PMPosted by PowerCosmic
Y’all ready for the next wave of $500 supporter packs...muwahahaha

Eh only the dedicated whales buy those. I would love to but don't have the money for that. I have bought 6 $60 supporter packs though, and plan on buying the one for this expac as well. Although with GGG you can set up a payment plan for supporter packs as well.
11/13/2018 05:53 PMPosted by niksunorz
Master Undertaker is my pick too. Gonna buy it when the new league goes live. Looks too good to pass!

That is the one I am going to get. A nice transmog and effects. Plus 550 points.
I posted in another thread that i'm over the 1000hour mark in PoE, nothing compared to the real devotees i know.. I've only given GGG $10-15 for a stashtab pack and am feeling quite guilty about not supporting them more. So yes, i fully intent on buying something substantial when the new xpac goes live.