Take notice how they arent talking anymore

General Discussion
Highly Rated
See how they just say "we are listening", just long enogh for you not to care anymore, now they are back to silence. They just lie, lie, lie, until the next release, and then lie, lie, lie some more.
Highly Rated
they are way too busy telling investors and media about the "bright future of their multiple mobile games" while the community is leaving ..
Highly Rated
Probably too busy playing mobile games and talking about mobile games in the office.
11/14/2018 12:31 PMPosted by ZeraCaitiff
they are way too busy telling investors and media about the "bright future of their multiple mobile games" while the community is leaving ..

I haven't heard anything.. so they're dead silent all around bro.
Agree, all moderators of the forum are gone and in a magic pass reappeared. The only thing that matters today is $$$$$$$
"Sorry, we meant we were listening to NetEase to figure out how to make the most money from p2w microtransactions. We hear you, but we don't actually care."

That's what they should post next.
They did not have a backup plan against a backlash of this magnitude on all fronts - that's why.
They really thought people wanted this.
They only play mobile games now so it's logical to assume that the important people only plays mobile games now right?
Activision Blizzard offices might as well be closed for the last quarter of the year due to all the holidays. The only people that do "real" work are their tech support staff during this time.

You might see them say something during q1 or q2 next year, but with the growing backlash against their short-sighted actions, I doubt we'll hear anything.
they listen to their marketing team:
-to deal with their stock market situation.
-to deal with their ongoing NS-sales marketing move.

the Diablo PC-devs are NS-devs now.

we will have to wait long, before the PC-playerbase gets another hour of thinking about it's future. we only cost money now.
-they can even ignore us, their maintenance and server cost will go down...
Radio silence is the norm for them. We along with Starcraft two are the only two games that get the radio silence treatment. The rest of the games they actually talk to their players. If they talked to us like the rest of their game devs, except Starcraft 2, problems like the fiasco that was Blizzcon could've been avoided.
they told Nev to make that post knowing she won't be around to reply or even read it.

they haven't bothered to get another blue here to cover her while she's on vacation or w/e other reason she's took time off

no response on EU forums either last time i checked

don't expect anything other than more lies, BS and more spew next time you see a blue post
When they said that D:I had a "muted response" they didn't mean the fan response to D:I. They meant their response to the fans!
Honestly, what can they say? "We messed up, big time" is about all they can say. Do you really think as a company they'll say that, though? The right move is to go back in time and scrap this announcement, save it for another time and announce it in China or something. But they can't go back in time. So what can they do? Say they messed up big time, or just be silent. I don't really blame them for being silent, anything they say will just add fuel to the fire. What they really need is a time machine, unfortunately that technology just doesn't exist yet.
Left on ''forums'' word thou shall see sign of diablo 3. Look at it color, it's grey - not actively. The coincidence? I do not think so.
Well, looks like im boycotting Blizzard too now. first the toxic crackdown in overwatch, now a mobile diablo. i stopped buying from EA for less, and its been 6 years since i bought anything from them or a company they have any part of.
To be fair, when did they say they will be talking?

Nah, they only said they are going to listen haha, whatever that means, time will tell :)
11/18/2018 12:03 PMPosted by Crayon
they haven't bothered to get another blue here to cover her while she's on vacation or w/e other reason she's took time off

She had vacation planned, approved, and flights books this summer for her Nov trip. It was planned way in advance.

There are more CMs in office. Nev is just the most public facing of them.

Tyvalir handles many of the news articles, patch notes, etc. Also some of the Twitter "engagement" campaigns, if my info is correct.

Lashes (new to D3 team) handles some of the IRL social type events and some of the non website stuff.

Nevalistis - most public facing of them.

Manager - above the CMs but I have not met them and don't know what they do.

They can still record info, work on news posts, etc while Nev is gone.

11/18/2018 12:03 PMPosted by Crayon
they told Nev to make that post knowing she won't be around to reply or even read it.

She made it last week. She did not leave until this Friday for vacation. Others are reading too.

The reality is that a PR issue of this magnitude is going to take a message crafted by management and approved by many people, including legal. Hopefully they do respond to us, but it is not something Nev or I can make happen.