Mobile is the perfect platform for a scary game.

General Discussion
lately, I've been playing mobile games like mad for pretty much the first time ever and I'm very, very, very, scared.

Most of these games basically play themselves, which I find odd. You get rewarded for logging out for 5 hours and coming back and playing for 2 min then logging out again... it's a strange way to game.

Some of these games literally have an autoplay feature, something I didn't even know was a thing... and I still don't understand the logic behind watching a video game play itself... but moving on...

In every other game I played the only way to progress is by watching adds or buying stuff for what in any store on earth would be overpriced by about 1000%

Frankly ... I'm very scared considering this is "the future of gaming".

It's perfect.
11/27/2018 06:55 PMPosted by Buckles
lately, I've been playing mobile games like mad for pretty much the first time ever and I'm very, very, very, scared.

Most of these games basically play themselves, which I find odd. You get rewarded for logging out for 5 hours and coming back and playing for 2 min then logging out again... it's a strange way to game.

Some of these games literally have an autoplay feature, something I didn't even know was a thing... and I still don't understand the logic behind watching a video game play itself... but moving on...

In every other game I played the only way to progress is by watching adds or buying stuff for what in any store on earth would be overpriced by about 1000%

It's perfect.

I agree, mobile gaming is a terrifying market. I hope it dies off.
These mobile games aren't designed to make you spend a couple bucks... they manipulate you to spend hundreds, and I've personally seen others spend thousands.

You might spend a dollar to get a little ahead, but you won't ever stay ahead unless you spend more and more.
I think Greater rifts will be awesome on the mobile. We don´t even need timers. Let´s see if I can kill the boss before the battery dies!
11/27/2018 06:55 PMPosted by Buckles

It's perfect.
Try that.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tt2kgames.xcomew&hl=en_CA

https://store.steampowered.com/app/225340/XCOM_Enemy_Within/

You can get real games on phone not that this is the best way to play them mind you.
Lets fly across the states to learn about their new mobile experience. so giddy!!!!
11/28/2018 08:13 AMPosted by davgee
Lets fly across the states to learn about their new mobile experience. so giddy!!!!
Yea they were drunk as hell when they came up with that idea...
Pretty scary idd. perfect
The fact people want mobile games is horrifying in itself.
That is why the only mobile game I really play is one that cannot be automated by how it is designed.

If I want to make progress I have to play the game myself. If I want to get through battles I have to play the game myself. If I want to level up my characters I have to play the game myself.
I wish what you say isn't true But of course it is.

The current Mobile Platform Gaming Industry is a disqusting sight to behold... Especially when you view the "RTS" games, the whole game is designed for people with "short man syndrome" where the more money you spend the more you win, seriously it hurts my brain watching these people trying to flex with the every bit of money in there bank account. They don't even need 99% of their player base to spend money because every game starts a new server atleast once a week, and on every server there are atleast 2 people who spends Thousands of dollars i mean They drop 3-5k easy.

That being said I don't think mobile gaming is Inherently Evil, Its just the current Free to play models that, although leave a bad taste in your mouth, are very profitable for companies.

Now I am someone who has played a good amount of mobile games, my internet is garbage and I simply cannot play competitively online anymore. Some mobile games are pretty quality and I can see people putting 100's of hours into them, but they are only acouple atm.

I just wish companies like Nintendo would take better advantage of the modern phones. This new generation of processors have up to 8cores(6apu) cores and can handle quite a large graphics load, and are significantly more powerful than Nintendo's consoles.

I think People would pay good $ upfront for a mobile game if they new what they were paying for was a Solid Quality Title. Again i should reiterate Free to play mechanics are awful all of them.