How dark can we expect the Netflix series to be?

General Discussion
The devs have already stated that they will be making diablo immortal “appropriate for all ages”.

Probably not that far of a stretch to say that the mobile game and Netflix series would be released in conjunction with one another.

If they are releasing them close together, one could surmise that the two would be similar in nature.

Conclusion.

If they are watering down diablo immortal, the Netflix series will suffer the same fate.
It won't be Castlevania.

And it doesn't matter. Blizzard doesn't exist anymore.
Also. . . will the Netflix series only be available on Samsung fridges?
Watch it be another teen drama focused on love triangles and teenage angst.
Super dark. Like... My Little Pony dark!
11/06/2018 02:42 PMPosted by Digs
It won't be Castlevania.

Hector's dog is pretty cool!!
Will we have the unicorn world in netflix?
DARK, Family friendly series...
Looking at the direction blizzard is taking ... maybe like the last Harry Potter Movie.
I have a lot of faith in this. This has a chance to be as dark as Castlevania and they might actually go that route, now that they've seen how others have trialed the way. If it's anything like their Wrath video. I'll be sold. Especially to see some of the demons, past and present, within this series. This thing could go on for a long while. They could even draw some of the demons in the lore that we haven't had the chance of meeting yet. Imagine the encounters we could have.
“appropriate for all ages”

Enough said
As dark as micro-transactions and loot boxes.
11/06/2018 02:40 PMPosted by Exiled
The devs have already stated that they will be making diablo immortal “appropriate for all ages”.

Probably not that far of a stretch to say that the mobile game and Netflix series would be released in conjunction with one another.

If they are releasing them close together, one could surmise that the two would be similar in nature.

Conclusion.

If they are watering down diablo immortal, the Netflix series will suffer the same fate.

Hopefully so dark it goes unseen. They deserve nothing for their betrayal.
If I am not mistaken, some people working on Castlevania are also going to work on the Diablo series
Remember the Netflix Death Note movie? something as awful as that.
11/06/2018 02:46 PMPosted by AlbinoAaron
I have a lot of faith in this. This has a chance to be as dark as Castlevania and they might actually go that route, now that they've seen how others have trialed the way. If it's anything like their Wrath video. I'll be sold. Especially to see some of the demons, past and present, within this series. This thing could go on for a long while. They could even draw some of the demons in the lore that we haven't had the chance of meeting yet. Imagine the encounters we could have.

It would be cool if you were right
11/06/2018 03:03 PMPosted by Zeox
Remember the Netflix Death Note movie? something as awful as that.

If it was a live action I would agree, but a cartoon is different. In a cartoon you can get away with a lot more gore and touchy subjects than a live action, which gives creators more leeway.
It’ll be a webcomic series costing 14.99 per episode. The final episode with the super original ‘It Was All A Dream And Didn’t Matter!’ Plot twist will be 24.99.

NetEase shall also do 99% of the work on that as well.
11/06/2018 02:43 PMPosted by Tubbylumpkin
Also. . . will the Netflix series only be available on Samsung fridges?

Didn't you know? The NetFlix Diablo series will only be available on on Hulu.

What? Don't you guys have Hulu?
It will be like Jacky Chan Adventures, but bad.