Why is the Crusader in Diablo Immortal?

General Discussion
Today, we all get to be red shirt guys. :)
11/06/2018 03:30 PMPosted by GinJuice
Elementalist not Sorcs.

Perhaps Hellgate London would of been a better fit, but then it flopped.
Using the models of the diablo 3 characters was way easier because they already exist. They don't care about the lore at all, else they would have used a lot of the d2 characters instead.

Such a sad state Blizzard is in now.
11/06/2018 03:27 PMPosted by Tazac
I'm gonna laugh when D:I Get's druids before D3 does.

I am going to put my fist through my monitor when that happens. I would smash my mobile phone, but I don't own one, sorry Wyett.
I dont know man, if d2 characters are coming back they need to be done right. I dont know if I could stomach having those classes all screwed up and stuff.

Its stated in the Amazon lore that her bow skills are unique and that others envy her for that. Her ability to control her Multi shot spread would have DH's totally jealous. :P
It doesn't make any sense for the D3 classes to exist only 5 years after D2.

The wizard wasn't even born back then, and the DH was like 8yo. But, somehow the Sorceress and Amazon were taking a break...
China is east dude.
11/06/2018 04:49 PMPosted by Leonji
China is east dude.

China does not exist in Sanctuary...
So are the classes going to be gender locked? Blizzard finally allowed us to chose gender in D3 and now they are going backwards since other Chinese mobile games do that too. They want to fit in with their market I guess.
11/06/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Wyrmheart
It doesn't make any sense for the D3 classes to exist only 5 years after D2.

The wizard wasn't even born back then, and the DH was like 8yo. But, somehow the Sorceress and Amazon were taking a break...

It all makes sense. I mean, do you really expect them to put effort into this?

Cash grab. Immorality is the theme of the game.
11/06/2018 03:23 PMPosted by Avalon
In D3 it said that the Crusaders went to the East. If Diablo Immortal picks up right after D2LoD than it should be the Paladins, not the Crusaders, what am I missing?

"After rigorous preparation, that involved training in the use of weaponry and flesh-scouring magics, the Crusaders departed Travincal and pushed east on their mission, traveling the same path Akarat was rumored to have taken in the last days of his life."

I bet they're going to try to cram Diablo himself in there. Need that Flagship character to pull in the whales.
Because lore, logic, and the rules of time and space all bend to the power of money!
Doesn't seem like they put much thought into this either. :/
Because $$$
Random generated characters that have a similar skin of D3 heores. they dont care about the lore
It's much easier to copy/paste from D3 than to actually work at creating new 3D assets from D2.

/some sarcasm
This question assumes that even half of Blizzard's !@# went into this boondoggle. After WoW's writing team admitted that they didn't use the vindicaar in the battle for lordaeron because they just didn't want to...well, I've been rather disillusioned to Blizzard caring about its lore.

Let's call it like it is, they just wanted to shovel out some crappy mobile game. They don't care about making a game their fans want.
It’s the Akkhan set that makes them inmortal
They spent so much time on the panels on lore, that doesn't make any sense.
Also, where's my Witch Doctor?