Is Steam Down for Everyone?

General Discussion
Apparently I cant login to Steam through the client, the mobile app, or the website. Im in the midwest U.S. Saw some reports from EU as well. Anyone else having this issue? Anyone know whats going on?
https://steamstat.us/
Looks that way. You don't have to go through steam to get PoE though they have a direct download on their website. Aslo Why would you ask this on a diablo forum?
11/06/2018 04:03 PMPosted by SilverKnight
Looks that way. You don't have to go through steam to get PoE though they have a direct download on their website. Aslo Why would you ask this on a diablo forum?
Because I couldnt ask on any steam Forums. I dont twitter, I dont reddit... and I avoid facebook like the plague lol. Why are people talking about PoE on a Diabo forum? Does it really matter?
ARK is releasing Extinction, that's why. Everyone is flocking to download it.
Steam seems to be working okay for me (E Oregon) and my brother (Central WA). Might be something going on with the internet between you and Steam's servers? Hope it clears up for you soon :)
Its now back up for me.
I was playing GTA: Vice City on it until a few minutes ago.

EDIT TO ADD: I don't mean that it stopped working so I stopped playing, I mean that it was working fine which allowed me to play the game.
It was their weekly maintenance.
11/06/2018 04:39 PMPosted by Grundge
It was their weekly maintenance.
Apparently. Been a Steam Customer for years.. never new they did maintenance by shutting it all down like that. But then again my schedule changed not so long ago so, thats probably why I never knew. Seems like an odd time for it, though.. 6pm central? Prime game time for lots of folks lol.
11/06/2018 04:19 PMPosted by Pestilence
ARK is releasing Extinction, that's why. Everyone is flocking to download it.

O god why?
Don't know , never been to steam, but I hear they have their own forums.
11/06/2018 06:10 PMPosted by Soma

the "I don't read threads before posting" award goes to...
11/06/2018 06:10 PMPosted by Soma

Time to crawl out from under the Blizzard rock, there’s other games companies out there! (Some of them even have good games and treat their customers right!)