Armory tabs are bugged

PTR Bug Report 2.6.4
If you will try saving more that 6 sets play session will get corrupted and terminated after a while (all progress will be reset to the point where you didnt have that 7th set saved). I have recreated this multiple times with 100% success and tried it on all armory tab. It seems like there are only 6 active armory tabs at the moment.
I created a set on the 1st tab 1st row and came back after a rift to find out it was completely deleted on its own.
This is the same for me. I haven't been able to save past 6 sets. I get disconnected every time.
I've saved sets in 6 and 7 that persist upon logout, but it seems 8-10 is bugged in this way for me.

If game gets terminated and logged in again, not only are those armory tabs now empty, but the character inventory actually returns to the game-state prior to saving the tabs (i.e., if I save a set in tab 8, then salvage all the gear I'm wearing, log out and log in, then all my gear will be back and tab 8 will be empty).

EDIT: In fact this is now happening with all armory tabs: even if I overwrite the set in tab 1, if I log out and in it is gone, and game state is reset.
I experienced a similar issue.

I tried saving to the 7th and 8th armory tabs in different games but each time, was also booted out of game, and progress for the last 3 minutes before the disconnect was lost.

New armory tabs aren't working.
Same issue for me.

11/25/2018 07:25 AMPosted by Cratic
I experienced a similar issue.

I tried saving to the 7th and 8th armory tabs in different games but each time, was also booted out of game, and progress for the last 3 minutes before the disconnect was lost.

New armory tabs aren't working.
11/22/2018 05:23 AMPosted by RedW
If you will try saving more that 6 sets play session will get corrupted and terminated after a while (all progress will be reset to the point where you didnt have that 7th set saved). I have recreated this multiple times with 100% success and tried it on all armory tab. It seems like there are only 6 active armory tabs at the moment.

Same here.
I figured after a few days of this bug there would have been a hotfix but that is not the case. saving to more than 6 armory slots disconnects the game and returns back to the original last saved character information.
I'm still seeing this bug. Reliably crashes game after saving a 7th build in the armory. Come back and 'saved' build is not there. Can't get more than 6.
Thanks for the reports on this issue! We have it tracked for investigation.