Zuni is still bottom barrel

PTR Feedback 2.6.4
Excited for a new patch. Still some big changes needed to a few sets.

As has been stated ad nauseum already, the biggest deficit for some sets is not a bigger 6 set bonus, but rather the lack of specific multipliers to select legendaries. This is why we saw condemn sader and wiz over perform.

Currently, the only viable way to play Zuni is to copy the Helltooth Garg build, and it's still far below Helltooth.

Dagger of Darts and Carnevil both need a quick fix to add independent damage multipliers. Low Dev investment with big payoff to build diversity.

It would also be incredibly helpful to have the Zuni 6 piece bonus proc after a cast of Fetish army, vs. relying on hitting with spenders. The build currently sacrifices a lot of micromanagement and a skill slot solely to this purpose.

Thanks for hearing my two cents and cheers :)
Pet builds are all lacking behind the top builds. I would suggest mask of jeram buff to 600% and TnT to 150% ias for pets.

For zuni an additional 8 secs to the damage debuff
Triple MoJ = +7 GRs. A little too high for a lazy build maybe.

But let's say 350-400% instead of 150-200%.

Double it, Blizzard! Do it.
11/27/2018 09:12 PMPosted by Randomice
Pet builds are all lacking behind the top builds. I would suggest mask of jeram buff to 600% and TnT to 150% ias for pets.

For zuni an additional 8 secs to the damage debuff

I totally agree with that! The best way to spend more (and needed) power is to buff Jerams Mask and TnT. I would also increase the (not seen) power of ring of short/tall man.
The pb is when you have 25 fetich attacking a boss, the garg don't touch him.
The other pb is if a mob haven't been touch by one of your spender, the pet don't make any damage and keep attacking.
--> change the nechanic of the 6p bonus
11/28/2018 12:18 AMPosted by Cybah
Triple MoJ = +7 GRs. A little too high for a lazy build maybe.

But let's say 350-400% instead of 150-200%.

Double it, Blizzard! Do it.

Why should lazy builds do lower gr? The pets ai is so stupid it is only +7 gr in a perfect rift with perfect pet ai, which will never happen!