[Necromancer] buffing Blood nova and Grim Scythe

PTR Feedback
We can add a bracer that increase attack speed of primary skills by 100% and give 40% damage reduction.

With increased attack speed, Grim Scythe build will be buffed directly.

Blood nova is buffed indirectly when combined with Iron Rose, we can also add an attack speed bonus to Funerary Pick for individual tuning.

The increased attack may allow singularity mage to generate more resource, but adding a bracer would require you to drop the reaper wrap, so the effect should be minimal. But in the season of RORG, may be it be become very OP.

We can also tune the damage of the base skill to create balance. I suggest increase the base damage of skeleton mage from 400% to 600% while decreasing Singularity Essence bonus from 3% to 2%.
Also the base damage of death nova should increase to 500% , also it would be nice to change a rune of death nova to spend all essence. e.g.
Unstable Compound: Consumes all Essence to Unleash a Nova that damage as Poison to all enemies within 35 yards(original effect at max stack). The Nova damage is increased by 2% for every point of Essence consumed.
I said it before and I will say it again. Death/Blood Nova needs a single target damage modifier. This can be easily done by adding the Nilfur's Boast affix to Bloodtide Blade.

I understand that you tailor the changes for the melee build but I think we need more general buffs. For instance, I would love to see a bracer that increases the radius by X so we can nova whole screens with unstable compound.