No Patch Notes - Till Season 16 Preview?

General Discussion
(…) will be making adjustments accordingly for the live patch. […]

Thanks again for your participation and look forward to additional details regarding the next Season in our Season 16 Preview blog, which will be coming in the next few weeks.

So we have to wait weeks to see your (final) adjustments to the PTR numbers?

#feelsbadman.
If you were expecting numbers and notes to appear right away, I'm afraid that isn't how development cycles work. The PTR just ended. They're going to have to go over the data before they come up with any changes that need to be made (if any). Once they have done so, that will be the earliest we'll see upcoming patch notes.
Yea I feel like last time they edited the blog post when they made changes and had us test it and see how it felt, now they're doing the changes and testing themselves? As long as they do the math right, they should be able to make small adjustments to the set bonuses without much further testing. Hopefully just buffing underperforming ones up a tad.
We're also far enough out where if they need to do a 2nd PTR with updated changes, its an option.
let's hear some predictions fellas

id venture a guess that Innas Monk and Tal Rasha Wiz sets see some slight nerfs?

blackthornes to be buffed? /joke :P
No need nerf it doesnt work anymore,just bring lower dps group up to balance.
See no point in nerf it a 6 year old game ,no new content just number adjustment.
i wish they would drop the reset early, waiting till like january is bunk when they do a 1 week ptr in november
11/29/2018 07:10 AMPosted by Vindictive
i wish they would drop the reset early, waiting till like january is bunk when they do a 1 week ptr in november

that would be pretty epic, skip the week between end of current season and start of next season and just press the #LETS GO button into S16
I would expect to see UE get some nurfing .It is way OP ATM .I just had time to mess a bit with it but at 588 para 2 leg gems 1 at 25 bane of the powerful and not a full set of ancients and no primals I was able to clear 87 in under 4 min with no problems. I did not have time to test it farther but I am sure I could have pushed 90+ with little problem.
11/29/2018 09:09 AMPosted by Agmo
I would expect to see UE get some nurfing .It is way OP ATM .I just had time to mess a bit with it but at 588 para 2 leg gems 1 at 25 bane of the powerful and not a full set of ancients and no primals I was able to clear 87 in under 4 min with no problems. I did not have time to test it farther but I am sure I could have pushed 90+ with little problem.

I didn't play the ptr, but looking at the buffs, it seemed like most sets would be able to clear mid to upper 80's pretty easily. As long as this is the case is there any reason to nerf? I kind of like the idea of being able to speed farm a bit higher.
UE to be nerfed? Best jokes in a long time on these forums!

Even with the 2.6.4 buffs UE was underperforming compared to most builds.
11/29/2018 09:22 AMPosted by KevNuts
11/29/2018 09:09 AMPosted by Agmo

I didn't play the ptr, but looking at the buffs, it seemed like most sets would be able to clear mid to upper 80's pretty easily. As long as this is the case is there any reason to nerf? I kind of like the idea of being able to speed farm a bit higher.

Not saying I mind the buff just the Blizzard philosophy always seems to be over buff the PTR then nurf and it is a huge jump in UE capability especially with the RoRG added into the mix
11/29/2018 10:11 AMPosted by Agmo
Not saying I mind the buff just the Blizzard philosophy always seems to be over buff the PTR then nurf and it is a huge jump in UE capability especially with the RoRG added into the mix

But the RoRG-theme is only temporary, a set shouldn't be nerfed because of that.
11/28/2018 09:49 PMPosted by Cybah

Thanks again for your participation and look forward to additional details regarding the next Season in our Season 16 Preview blog, which will be coming in the next few weeks.

#feelsbadman.

What do you expect from people that just give us more power creep buffs? I guess this was the part where they said "we havent forgotten about our pc players" in the flaccid press conference they did after their disgusting immortal release.
11/28/2018 09:49 PMPosted by Cybah

#feelsbadman.

Somebody is trying so hard to have a bad time.

Maybe you need a nap, buddy.