Nev posted an update

General Discussion
1 2 3 7 Next
Highly Rated
Super easy to miss as it was posted on p.180 of the stickied thread roughly nine hours ago:

Posted by Nevalistis
We continue to read feedback and our internal discussions are ongoing. We have many plans for Diablo across multiple projects which we’ll be revealing over the course of the coming year. We are eager to share more about all of our projects, but some will have to wait as we prefer to show you, rather than tell you, about them. It's going to take some time as we strive to meet your expectations, but now, more than ever, we are committed to delivering Diablo experiences the community can be proud of.

- The Diablo Teams -

Link to brief mention of it here:
https://www.diabloii.net/blog/comments/another-post-from-blizzard-on-diablo-projects

Looks as if their response to everything is “wait till next year”.
Highly Rated
"update"

she didn't say anything, like always
Highly Rated
It is so hard to wait that much more after being let down so many times. I do not expect anything anymore. If something comes in, great. Until then, I am not optimistic nor will be hyped.
11/29/2018 06:46 PMPosted by Canadier
"update"

She's not in charge of when what happens in terms of production. Can only relay to us as a CM what they approve.
She wont be allowed to leak something she's not given permission to.
At this point, they are just trying to buy more time.

I really hope that they aren't just bluffing, because, IMO, most Diablo fans remembers Blizzard's betrayal.
Funny thing is, she is still on about a lot of other stuff that players don't care about, and nothing about the game they actually DO care about.

So a whole of of NOTHINGNESS.
11/29/2018 09:04 PMPosted by PhoenixForce
11/29/2018 06:46 PMPosted by Canadier
"update"

She's not in charge of when what happens in terms of production. Can only relay to us as a CM what they approve.
She wont be allowed to leak something she's not given permission to.

This.

This is what people refuse to accept. If Blizzard wanted to tell us more, don't you think they would have done so in a manner more appropriate than a blog post?

I know people are upset and expect some form of apology for some reason (you think they duped the public by showing a canvas bag and selling them a nylon one) but what did you expect them to say? "oh, we know you wanted a pc diablo game so here's what we're working on now, how long it's going to take, what classes, builds, mechanics, npc's, etc."?

If you expected anything other than what Nev was allowed to post - you set yourself up for disappointment.
I posted this in the sticky thread, but it moves so fast that I’ll share here too:

I do think, to be “fair,” the Kotaku article leaves them in a super awkward position and they probably had to go back to the drawing board on what they were going to say once that got out.

If it’s true and they acknowledge Fenris is real, they also acknowledge the Blizz employees worrying about Activision were real.

If it’s fake and they refute the article, it takes the one little seed of hope and optimism around here and crushes it.

If it’s true and they claim it’s fake, or it’s fake and they claim it’s true, that will backfire with any further leaks and possibly undermine trust even more.

So, they’ve clearly arrived at “say nothing of substance.” I’m not saying they’ve come up with a satisfactory answer, but it’s a difficult position.
It's a long shot but i'm hoping after all the backlash they are just like crap maybe we have to actually make a d4 and have started working on it and hope it's out by next year lol xD though deep down I know I'm way to hopeful but I can dream right lol
Wow blowing hot air of emptiness again.What they take us for?
Highly Rated
I can't believe that after everything that happened, after all the backlash that followed their initial response they ONCE AGAIN used "multiple projects" line as if it was actually reassuring. Good lord, they are continuing to be completely out of touch and tone deaf. Not only that, it actually shows they are not listening to us, otherwise these words would have never been used again in any of their official statements to the community.
so basically it's the same thing she said several weeks ago ''we're hearing your concerns''
In one point shes right; to believe is to see because iam sure after last blizzcon even the hardest fanboy doesnt give an eff anymore about what they have to say and to promise.
The difference between the first post and this so-called update is that they substituted "we hear you" for "multiple projects".

It took the PR spin doctors as much as 3 weeks to come up with that brilliant idea.
i expected nothing, and i still got less :D , anyway shes not allowed to say anything, so she just repeated the stuff she has the permission to say, but worded it differently.
but honestly, even a concept art for one of those "projects" would be better than nothing.
They really, really, really abandon this "multiple projects" saying. It rekindles all we have suffered during the announcement of D:I. We KNOW there are multiple projects as they have said millions of times. And after all these backlash, still there is no apology, no "rest assured, PC games is being developed" thing.... nothing.
All those forges are still burning, I guess. I wonder how many forges it takes to make all these "multiple projects"?
but now, more than Never, we are committed

more than 'Never' is the keyword...
? Nothing about the ptr? Is everything going to remain as it was on the last ptr day?