Thank you Blizzard for Sticking to your guns

General Discussion
Thank you for holding the course and not wavering your stance to these ungrateful "gamers" who think PC gaming is the way to go for this franchise. They simply live in the past. Mobile gaming is a new age of gaming, far superior in every way to those other platforms.

I am so looking forward to this mobile game i can play on my EXISTING phone without having to spend 1000s of mommy's dollars on a new gaming PC.

The future is bright for Diablo and I can't wait for this phone game which, you've put your best and brightest on.

EDIT: this was a satire post. Hopefully blizzard realizes the damage they've done to their own community
Highly Rated
What are you on and where can I get a hookup?
Highly Rated
That is just weak trolling bro. You need to make yourself look serious, dont exaggerate that much. Because then it is much easier to tell that you mean the opposite.
11/29/2018 12:18 PMPosted by Chipoodle
11/29/2018 11:55 AMPosted by Phase
Thank you for holding the course and not wavering your stance to these ungrateful "gamers" who think PC gaming is the way to go for this franchise. They simply live in the past. Mobile gaming is a new age of gaming, far superior in every way to those other platforms.

I am so looking forward to this mobile game i can play on my EXISTING phone without having to spend 1000s of mommy's dollars on a new gaming PC.

The future is bright for Diablo and I can't wait for this phone game which, you've put your best and brightest on.

The page for job positions at Blizzard are here:
https://careers.blizzard.com/en-us/
Although I did not find any position for boot licker. Anyway good luck!

Someone with a different opinion than you? Must be a bootlicker

I'd rather spend $1000 on a gaming PC with a big monitor than $1000 on the newest iPhone to play games on a 5 inch screen. In fact, it's probably cheaper to buy a PC that can game than keeping up with the newest phone every 2 years.
11/29/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Phenomenal
Someone with a different opinion than you? Must be a bootlicker

Way to twist it. What the OP is doing is clearly boot licking. Classic brown nosing. Probably a troll but never know, some people take their praise of the higher ups serious.
Unbelievable how ignorant people can be. What is being said is that there is no reason for them to not support PC, Console and Mobile. Clueless people like you are the ones who screw everything up with your lack of understanding as to what is really going on.
Clearly a Blizzard employee posting, no Diablo fan would actually think Mobile only is a good idea for the IP
I mean, let's just look at specs. A phone is far inferior to everything from processing power to memory. Computers have bigger screens, more options, more versatility, more power, more storage, etc etc. So no, mobile is not in any way superior, they only superior thing about it, is that it's mobile. And so is the Switch! (Which is cheaper than most new phones on the market) The idea isn't entitlement, it's a feeling of betrayal. They cemented themselves as a PC gaming franchise, with the occasional console release, and a mobile card game (which also had a PC release). Then they went in front of these hardcore PC and console fanboys, after months of hyping diablo news (with the exception of a blue post that tried to reel that hype back a bit, foreseeing the backlash) and announced a mobile only game. That's not entitlement, that's just utterly disappointing betrayal. People were dubbing this the year of diablo before blizzcon, and they clearly messed up really bad. You can praise them, and you can look forward to the mobile game. Just know, you're the minority in this battle, and will not be receiving back-up from the rest of us.
11/29/2018 12:29 PMPosted by Kithelle

I'd rather spend $1000 on a gaming PC with a big monitor than $1000 on the newest iPhone to play games on a 5 inch screen. In fact, it's probably cheaper to buy a PC that can game than keeping up with the newest phone every 2 years.

I'd genuinely like to play a legit game on my phone. But monotization of it sucks, the specs aren't there visually, the screens are too small to fit a meaningful view in, and above all else touch controls will NEVER even come close to kb/m.
11/29/2018 12:51 PMPosted by Sknilegap
11/29/2018 12:29 PMPosted by Kithelle

I'd genuinely like to play a legit game on my phone. But monotization of it sucks, the specs aren't there visually, the screens are too small to fit a meaningful view in, and above all else touch controls will NEVER even come close to kb/m.

There are already a few legit games on mobile. The market is getting better. Despite that, I still cannot bring myself to play the games seriously. I play maybe 10 minutes before giving up. As you said, the controls are awful. The bigger your hands are the worse it feels and the more screen you take up.

Graphics on phone games are actually getting -really- good. The problem I have is craning my neck and staring at a 5 inch screen while your battery drains in 2 hours is the most not-ideal gaming situation ever. It sucks, it'll always suck. I don't care what the fans of mobile say, it's inferior, full stop.
You had better go to Phase 2, Phase, Phase 1 isn't working out so well!

Wyatt? Is that you?
This was satire.

I can no longer find any Diablo related joy, knowing that Blizzard has abandoned the community and essentially gave the middle finger to the very people who supported them when they were building.

The fact that the people behind this game can do this to a community really shows how little the developers care about their fans now.

Hopefully the fact that this got 60 downvotes within an hour will reach someone..
I wanted to make a post like this to see how many dislikes I could get in one hour... apparently 60 is the target to beat.

Then I realised it's Diablo and Blizzard and lost my motivation.
11/29/2018 01:06 PMPosted by Duckypoo

Wyatt? Is that you?

That got me laughing xD
We are ungrateful,

But Blizzard made an inexcusable mistake as well.
11/29/2018 02:10 PMPosted by Demonmonger
We are ungrateful,

But Blizzard made an inexcusable mistake as well.

We don't owe Blizzard gratitude for doing their job. There's nothing to be grateful for at all. They do a good job, we pay them money and play their games. They do a bad job, we don't. Simple.

You don’t need thousands of dollars to have a PC that can run most games decently.

You only need to spend thousands of dollars if you’re going for absurd gaming setups.

Plus, smart phones are approaching costing a thousand bucks. Some already do, depending on size and storage choices.

You might not be aware of that because most pay monthly for the phone over the course of years, but you can do the same thing for a PC.

And I’m sorry, but mobile gaming will never be superior to a 55” real HD TV with surround sound and such.