Thank you Blizzard for Sticking to your guns

General Discussion
11/29/2018 11:55 AMPosted by Phase
i can play on my EXISTING phone

Source? Do you know the requirements?
11/29/2018 01:28 PMPosted by Phase
This was satire.

I can no longer find any Diablo related joy, knowing that Blizzard has abandoned the community and essentially gave the middle finger to the very people who supported them when they were building.

The fact that the people behind this game can do this to a community really shows how little the developers care about their fans now.

Hopefully the fact that this got 60 downvotes within an hour will reach someone..

LoL Phase 2 is way better Phase, I even gave you a up-vote for that. ;)
P
isnt a decent mobilephone as expensive as a decent pc to game on ????
Do you need a high end phone to play any of Netease's other Diablo ripoff games? I assume it's going to be an even more dumbed down version to work on phones.
Nice bait
11/29/2018 03:46 PMPosted by JustMe
isnt a decent mobilephone as expensive as a decent pc to game on ????
No. The PC is cheaper.
Thank you for holding the course and not wavering your stance to these ungrateful "gamers" who think PC gaming is the way to go for this franchise. They simply live in the past. Mobile gaming is a new age of gaming, far superior in every way to those other platforms.

I am so looking forward to this mobile game i can play on my EXISTING phone without having to spend 1000s of mommy's dollars on a new gaming PC.

The future is bright for Diablo and I can't wait for this phone game which, you've put your best and brightest on.

Enjoy spending 1000's more on the micro-transactions from your mommy's purse to keep up with people using injects etc, You will wish you only spend 1k on a gaming computer.
11/29/2018 02:14 PMPosted by Kithelle
11/29/2018 02:10 PMPosted by Demonmonger
We are ungrateful,

But Blizzard made an inexcusable mistake as well.

We don't owe Blizzard gratitude for doing their job. There's nothing to be grateful for at all. They do a good job, we pay them money and play their games. They do a bad job, we don't. Simple.

This is not just about Blizzard, just look at gaming across the board man.

Sometimes it is a little too much seeing people complaining at every single corner, you know.
Mobile gaming is a new age of gaming, far superior in every way to those other platforms.

LMAO.

This could have been true 5 years ago. Mobile gaming is nothing new anymore and in fact it's already getting old and will "soon" be replaced with the real "new age of gaming" that is virtual reality.

I am so looking forward to this mobile game i can play on my EXISTING phone without having to spend 1000s of mommy's dollars on a new gaming PC.

Well, as much as I would have been so looking forward to a PC game I can play on my EXISTING computer without having to spend 1000s of mommy's dollars on an iPhone X to be able to play any game in a decent quality.

I know you were being sarcastic but since it is possible that some peoples really belive in your arguments I still feel like my answer could have it's use. ^^
11/29/2018 12:02 PMPosted by Raziel187
What are you on and where can I get a hookup?

Me too please!
Thank you for holding the course and not wavering your stance to these ungrateful "gamers" who think PC gaming is the way to go for this franchise. They simply live in the past. Mobile gaming is a new age of gaming, far superior in every way to those other platforms.

The future is bright for Diablo and I can't wait for this phone game which, you've put your best and brightest on.

While I don’t hate the idea of a Diablo mobile game, I do think that it was poorly executed. This game is most certainly a cash grab which is fine, BUT it should have been a bonus game. Like hey guys/gals we are working on D4 while you wait here is this mobile game. I think Bethesda executed this well with Fallout 4 and Fallout Shelter a few years ago.
This was satire.

I can no longer find any Diablo related joy, knowing that Blizzard has abandoned the community and essentially gave the middle finger to the very people who supported them when they were building.

The fact that the people behind this game can do this to a community really shows how little the developers care about their fans now.

Hopefully the fact that this got 60 downvotes within an hour will reach someone..
It would appear some have missed this follow up from the OP.

What you should have done was added something in the first post to reference that it was said in jest and wasn't supposed to be serious like /sarcasm as the final line.

Joke posts, if that's their real intention, can sometimes be difficult to pick up.
or 150+ dislikes as of now....
Here, have a downvote, on me.

Man that felt weird. I can't remember the last time I actually clicked that little button. Grats on finally making me click it.

*goes to clean hands with sandpaper*
Thank you Blizzard employee #1379
11/29/2018 12:29 PMPosted by Kithelle

I'd rather spend $1000 on a gaming PC with a big monitor than $1000 on the newest iPhone to play games on a 5 inch screen. In fact, it's probably cheaper to buy a PC that can game than keeping up with the newest phone every 2 years.

I'm definitely not trying to defend mobile phones, but once upon a time Microsoft was trying to make their phone identical to the PC. They made this little connector and feature called 'Continuum' that allowed you to 'dock' your Windows Phone to big displays, keyboard and mouse like you would a laptop. Because it was Windows Phone, it really looked and felt like a real Windows PC desktop! Alas, upon using it, you'd quickly realize that it was lacking. Too many phone design aspects are forced on you (like the store) and many standard tools are missing. But wow it really looked like Microsoft was making an ARM PC that would fit in your pocket. Too bad they failed... Now we're stuck with spyware like Android and iOS.
11/29/2018 12:10 PMPosted by TomaTemplar
That is just weak trolling bro. You need to make yourself look serious, dont exaggerate that much. Because then it is much easier to tell that you mean the opposite.

204 downvotes..not that weak imo

EDIT: this was a satire post. Hopefully blizzard realizes the damage they've done to their own community

Yes Blizzard, keep sticking to your guns and watch the stocks crash and drive the company to the ground. I can't stand these white knighting bs that's taking place online these days. Blizzard needs to be called out.
I like D3 community a bit more. One year ago I thought (was actually pretty convinced) you were all going to gladly fall for the mobile crap scheme. Not only you resisted (if you end up true to your words remains to be seen) but also *choose a finger* at bli$$ard, well done!

Sadly, I'm not sure even the whole Diablo community can turn the tide.

Nice -200 joke, OP :D