Nubtro on Wep Throw

Barbarian
Great suggestions for the next balance patch.

Arreat´s Law (Spear): Weapon Throw generates an additional 5 Fury per 5 yards away from the first enemy it hits and its damage is increased by 100% per 5 Fury it generates. You lose 50 Fury per second.

Flesh Tearer (1H Axe): Weapon Throw gains the effect of the Ricochet rune and subsequent hits against the same enemy increase the damage of your next Weapon Throw by 5%.

Pendergrasps (Gloves): Weapon Throw and Ancient Spear double throw. Madawc uses Weapon Throw and Ancient Spear when you do.

The Three Hundredth Spear: Increase the damage of Ancient Spear by 600%. Additionally, Ancient Spear returns half of the Fury it expended and always results in a critical hit against the first enemy it hits.

Skular´s Salvation (Bracers): Increase the damage of Ancient Spear by 500%. When Ancient Spear hits 10 or fewer enemies, the damage is increased by another 500%.
I did enjoy reading his post. I know it won't happen but just thinking about all of his changes got my brain juices flowing on the possibilities.
The Weapon Throw ideas were basically:
- double throw (second missile per cast)
- Madawc throw (third missile per cast)
- ricochet rune (AoE, each missile splits into three)
- pierce (more AoE)
- Stricken effect against single targets
- unique damage effect based on Fury generated based on distance from enemy
- Fury loss per second for healing plus you don´t have to use a spender, would have to cheat its way to affect IK (4) though...

On top of that, benefitting from all WotB and Ancients runes of course :P

Yeah it will never happen, but dreaming about stuff like this can also be enjoyable :)
Poop on Weapon Throw Man , barb's are made for spinning and bashing , not pettiness throwing little hatchets ,,, LOL . Leave the missiles to the Bowazons .

To each there own , but I wouldn't want to play a throwing barb . No desire for that type of build at all . Seriously !
12/01/2018 04:02 PMPosted by Haybaler
Poop on Weapon Throw Man , barb's are made for spinning and bashing , not pettiness throwing little hatchets ,,, LOL . Leave the missiles to the Bowazons .

To each there own , but I wouldn't want to play a throwing barb . No desire for that type of build at all . Seriously !

But, a Barb does have the savagery to mop up an army of demons if all he had was a weapon throw axe; one, on his left hand and another on his right hand.
12/01/2018 04:02 PMPosted by Haybaler

My bro,

I don't mean to poop on your parade, but Bararian ax throwing is historical and very Barbaric.

Tell me if this isn't "in your face" Barbarian tactics.

;)

VIDEO:

Part 1:

https://youtu.be/81EJ618TWu8

Part 2:

https://youtu.be/FC9WMoBYa24
That's not very good, 82 and struggling.
Sure for something fun, but not useful with a whole lot of other builds that will way out perform it.
12/02/2018 09:53 AMPosted by Blackarrows
That's not very good, 82 and struggling.
Sure for something fun, but not useful with a whole lot of other builds that will way out perform it.

Well, 300th and Skular's are outdated, so you do have too take that imto account. I can comfortably clear GR 87. Who known how much higher with phishing.
Wep Throw could be as viable as any other with the right support.
Yes.

If you buffed a few items and added a couple of new items, Weapon Throw could be really good.

If you buffed a few items and added a couple of new items Rend, Revenge, and Overpower could be really good too.

Not going to happen this patch. Probably won't ever happen.
Yep, probably won't.

Maybe in D4, LOL.
Like I said , to each there own . Yes , I did knock the build a little . It may be fun for T13 ... LOL

Just not my cup of tea boys !

If you like it play it , it's your game too .
12/02/2018 10:44 PMPosted by Haybaler
Like I said , to each there own . Yes , I did knock the build a little . It may be fun for T13 ... LOL

Just not my cup of tea boys !

If you like it play it , it's your game too .

Thanks for sharing your thoughts brother, they are always welcome in these forums and especially in my threads.

Happy Advent!