Too late...

General Discussion
I don't know if there will be any apologies from Blizzard (so far there has not) about the misleading advertisement that went to Blizzcon. My disappointment led me to give POE one more chance. I'm a hardcore D2 fan.
Now I see how I lost time ... POE is simply fantastic. As the title says, it does not interest me anymore if there will be Diablo news. With all this !@#$ storm if they had something it would have been announced to calm tempers. The truth is that there is nothing left. Accept and move on as I did...
Too late Blizzard...
11/30/2018 06:31 PMPosted by conan
Accept and move on as I did...

Did you?
11/30/2018 06:39 PMPosted by Mercury
Accept and move on as I did...

Did you?

I don't care. I'll go out of my way to make a post to show just how much I don't care.

Pls Blizzard give me some tender lovin'
The truth is that there is nothing left

Buu,, But multiple projects!!
The forges are burning hot!!
Did I mention multiple prjoects??
The key to this whole problem is time. Not one person is willing to wait until something is released. Frustration, disappointment and anger abound and in an environment that's charged with this high level of charge, one word (or silence) is enough to boil the pot.

The forum might as well lock itself and wait until cooler heads prevail or a constructive announcement comes out.
I don't know if there will be any apologies from Blizzard...

I will never understand why people want apologies so much from game companies.
Does that really make everything everyone had an issue with ok?
If this was the case then I don't know why Blizzard just doesn't say "hey guys, we are sorry" and continue on as if nothing happened.

I don't know about anyone else, but to me, apologies mean nothing, and they don't just suddenly undo whatever the problem is/was. It should not be a cheat-level easy way out of any f*** up.

You did something wrong, you do something about it. Not just say you're sorry and continue on while everyone else is like "ah good, that's all I needed, an apology, now all is well and things can stay !@#$ as they are".
Those of us who played Diablo 1,2..3. Switching to Poe is bittersweet.

Is it immersive w/ deep itemization & build choices? Yep, but it's hard not to think, why cant blizzard do this for the sanctuary?

We didn't get locked into this label for 20 years hoping we would have to switch to another game entirely, so why are ppl such tools when a Diablo fan like OP posts at blizzard what a colossal goat f___ this has become compared to the other ARPG's.

Poe is currently a better game than Diablo & that just plain sux, but yea, some of us will play Poe over toilet Diablo...it's just sad it has to be this way.
Who was the King of hand phones?.Where are day now?.What make them lost the throne?.
I have moved on too. After the debacle that was blizzcon I tried out POE but just couldn't get into it. So i tried out other games that i had been wanting to play.

Vampyr is one that i had been wanting to play and finally bought and played. It's a fantastic game. I also had been wanting to play the original dishonored as the second is an amazing game. I will be playing Alan Wake again here shortly.

I guess I should thank blizzard for reminding me how much I love great story driven games like those.
LOL, I never bought any of the Skyrim DLC's... until last night. That 's still a freekin fun game. Even better graphics now with their remaster.
I don't know if there will be any apologies from Blizzard (so far there has not) about the misleading advertisement that went to Blizzcon. My disappointment led me to give POE one more chance. I'm a hardcore D2 fan.
Now I see how I lost time ... POE is simply fantastic. As the title says, it does not interest me anymore if there will be Diablo news. With all this !@#$ storm if they had something it would have been announced to calm tempers. The truth is that there is nothing left. Accept and move on as I did...
Too late Blizzard...

What misleading advertisement?
12/01/2018 01:10 AMPosted by Pestilence
Too late Blizzard...

Something about forges burning....
I'm waiting for Grim Dawn to launch on Xbox One X so I can dig into that. Played POE for a few leagues, but I'm burnt out. I won't be buying another Blizzard product unless it's a D2 remaster or the next Diablo PC game... after I see that it's worth it. D3 was a complete let down. I don't have much hope left after the disaster that was Blizzcon and Diablo Immortal. I just browse here sometimes to see if they've come to their senses, but I see it's just more multiple projects BS.
12/01/2018 01:15 AMPosted by Systemworks

Those forges might not be for creating, they could be for destroying. Which seems most likely
11/30/2018 06:59 PMPosted by Imperius
I don't care. I'll go out of my way to make a post to show just how much I don't care.

Pls Blizzard give me some tender lovin'

That sounds exactly like expecting anything from Blizzard; damned if you, damned if you don't.
11/30/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Alexismad
The truth is that there is nothing left

Buu,, But multiple projects!!
The forges are burning hot!!
Did I mention multiple prjoects??

You forgot to mention multiple projects.
An apology does nothing at this point. Hints at Diablo 4 does nothing at this point. The rather dismal patch notes for Season 16 in D3 do nothing at this point.

Everything’s been said and done, and those that still care are going out of their way to make sure they avoid Immortals like the plague.

If you care, then vote with your wallet. If you don’t... why are you here and not just playing PoE?
12/01/2018 01:15 AMPosted by Systemworks

Which doesn't mean that anything is ready :/
12/01/2018 06:47 AMPosted by Imperius
Which doesn't mean that anything is ready :/

Which also may have mean they have multiple announcements to make; which we only seen one and they kept the curtains closed, after showing only one of them catering to one single market infront of a worldwide audience and luring people from miles away just to sell tickets. :/
My cat's breath smells like cat food.