new patch soon

Games & Technology
for those of you wondering when the new patch is, its in 4 days. the devs are in constant communication keeping us up to date loving it.

if you havent checked it out just google

poe patch 3.5

for all info, and get ready for some real fun.
Just realizing how fitting/relevant the title Path of Exile is. I’ve grown tired of the snow storm.
You go ahead and have fun figuring out all the new game mechanics, the characters you'll have to rebuild if you play standard league, or just the hassle of learning a new skill tree AGAIN to play effeciently in the new season. Too much work, too little reward. And besides I took an arrow in the knee.
it actually didnt take long to figure everything out. im sorry you feel it takes so long.

it LOOKS hard but thats just it, it only looks hard. gear is easy as well, again it is information overload but once you figure out what is BS and what is needed, it becomes a joke.

all n all it took me about 4 maybe 5 hours game time to break it all down.
Oh, so you're a tester then, right? If you are you've been playing poe long enough to know that most players don't play even 30% of the available content, so what's so special about a huge game filled with MTX, when most folks don't do anything but skim the surface then run maps all the time? Kind of like running rifts all the time innit?

No. You didn't figure anything out in a new patch that won't be released until the 7th.
sorry, i didnt mean to miss lead you. i wasnt talking about the up coming patch. i was talking about the current one that ends soon.

my bad.
Mmmmmm, so much salt coming from the OP. Relish in it my brothers.
Oh, look, another PoE player that's so engaged by the game that instead of playing it they're posting about it on the D3 forums...
12/02/2018 09:42 PMPosted by SnFuBaR
for those of you wondering when the new patch is, its in 4 days. the devs are in constant communication keeping us up to date loving it.

if you havent checked it out just google

poe patch 3.5

for all info, and get ready for some real fun.
Tried POE and it SUCKS! Why are you promoting POE on the Blizzard forums? Try promoting it on their web site, they re the ones that need the fanbase.
Give it a rest, that POE hyping was fun for a while (shortly after Blizzcon) but def. not anymore.
On the Discord community I'm a moderator on, we have nearly 400 people total, and 45 to 90 are always active at any given time throughout the day. Like right now it's 5:30 AM and 47 people are active. It goes higher throughout the day.

I'm one of the few people from my Discord that plays Diablo 3 and Heroes of the Storm. A lot of them play Diablo 2, as do I every ladder season, but lately a majority of them have started playing Path of Exile. They want me to play POE but it's just not Diablo to me.

My heart wants what the heart wants. It would be hard to stray me away from Diablo, although I did for three years because Marvel Heroes (later rebranded 2015, 2016 and Omega) was basically just like Diablo 2 with over 60 superheroes to play. That David Brevik's action MMORPG gem, which played just like a modern version of Diablo 2 but with the Marvel Universe had stolen my heart before it shut down last year. It even have the famous Brevik cow level. LOL

But I support everybody's taste and interests when it comes to video gaming. Even those that play the newer games, battle royales, shooters, etc... etc... And I think Path of Exile is a really tremendous game with a ton of cool features, but it's just not for a Diablo veteran for me. I'm getting deeper into my 30's now. I'll probably game for another 10 to 15 years at best. If I were a teenager or in my 20's I'd probably have liked POE a lot more. It just seems like a lot of effort to play and learn. The endless passive skill tree throws me off and makes my head spin. People say I have to follow a pre-made build. Can I become good at POE if I wanted to? Sure, but I don't want to invest that type of time and effort on it.

At this point in my life I'm staying loyal to what I truly loved for multiple decades and that's the Diablo franchise. The fact I'm even playing Heroes of the Storm is pretty exciting as that was a nice surprise. I truly didn't expect to enjoy it so much and I'm glad I started playing HoTS. I've even spent a little money on it already.
I don't care! POE 7 december!
12/03/2018 03:52 AMPosted by Nequam
Then WHY are you spamming here. Go, no one will miss you or join you.
12/03/2018 04:20 AMPosted by NightRaven
12/03/2018 03:52 AMPosted by Nequam
Then WHY are you spamming here. Go, no one will miss you or join you.

The reason people keep plugging the game here is because so many people are looking for something new, but for some people all they know is Diablo as the genre. POE is the best option for a ARPG, Diablo Style game. and one where the devs actually listen to the players, and they are actively updating and providing new content. Also as a POE player, while it may not be your cup of tea, what with the having to actually think about how to make a build stronger, and the whole having to actually plot out your build, doesn't mean you should take that away from other people, just because Blizz turned you into a mindless "do this to win" Diablo drone. I love Diablo, I have thousands of hours in D1,2, and 3, however, during this current generation of ARPGs POE excels in every area that Diablo fails. These areas are the areas that the D2 fanbase are looking for. POE is a dark, and gritty grindfest, with good itemization, skills, and developer support. All the things that D3 lacks.

I know this is gonna be downvoted, but this is the real reason why people keep plugging POE in the forums. ( Maybe BLizz will see these and actually take a page from GGG's playbook....... ah the jokes.)
12/03/2018 10:34 AMPosted by AlDante
12/03/2018 04:20 AMPosted by NightRaven
...Then WHY are you spamming here. Go, no one will miss you or join you.

The reason people keep plugging the game here is because so many people are looking for something new, but for some people all they know is Diablo as the genre. POE is the best option for a ARPG, Diablo Style game. and one where the devs actually listen to the players, and they are actively updating and providing new content. Also as a POE player, while it may not be your cup of tea, what with the having to actually think about how to make a build stronger, and the whole having to actually plot out your build, doesn't mean you should take that away from other people, just because Blizz turned you into a mindless "do this to win" Diablo drone. I love Diablo, I have thousands of hours in D1,2, and 3, however, during this current generation of ARPGs POE excels in every area that Diablo fails. These areas are the areas that the D2 fanbase are looking for. POE is a dark, and gritty grindfest, with good itemization, skills, and developer support. All the things that D3 lacks.

I know this is gonna be downvoted, but this is the real reason why people keep plugging POE in the forums. ( Maybe BLizz will see these and actually take a page from GGG's playbook....... ah the jokes.)

Advertising other games is against the forums tos and a reportable and bannable offence if a repeat offender.

P. S. Op reported for advertising.