Is Rumble + Bloodshed bugged?

Barbarian
Can anyone confirm it? Someone stated this somewhere (I think it was Prokahn?, IIRC.)
I think it is not correctly adding the crits done to all the mobs in the case of seismic slam. They modified BS considering only WW and in the process forgot to pay a close attention to the meaning of this change for other skills.

I expect higher BS procs in any SS build using BS. I think they need to look at it. Also this BS change nerfed the SS compared to pre patch. The numbers are really not adding up (been playing a form of SS build since S4).
i dont think its bugged, From what i understand regarding how BS is working, it is using average or a "mixture" of all recent critical hits you did in last second.

So even tho SS ticks are insanely high, especially for first 5 enemies if you use BoD, you immediately charge and criticals from charge are very low but are also calculated in BS proc so thats why dmg from BS is low

anyway i just realized you didnt mention what build you are referring to lol.. im talking about R6 slam ofc
01/02/2019 05:45 AMPosted by Thanagor
i dont think its bugged, From what i understand regarding how BS is working, it is using average or a "mixture" of all recent critical hits you did in last second.

So even tho SS ticks are insanely high, especially for first 5 enemies if you use BoD, you immediately charge and criticals from charge are very low but are also calculated in BS proc so thats why dmg from BS is low

anyway i just realized you didnt mention what build you are referring to lol.. im talking about R6 slam ofc

Actually I was thinking of MotE Slam
I use MOTE6 IK2 Istvan Cold Slam.

I could work this using case study tests and frame by frame inspection to prove the ruined BS concept just because WW is causing too much server stress. However, for a while now I came to conclusion that it is way too much effort wasted for this game.

Even devs dont care why bother giving logical feedback.

F
Isn’t rumble a dot. And dots don’t crit anymore ? They deal an avg damage if I’m not wrong. So rumble effect shouldn’t work with bloodshed
01/02/2019 06:01 AMPosted by Hadd
Actually I was thinking of MotE Slam

its same. You cant really expect BS to use ONLY slam crits to do its damage. It calculates every crit you are doing meaning from EQ too. I liked original BS more, now it just benefits HOTA for obvious reasons
So for MotE Slam I shouldn't be using BloodShed?
01/02/2019 09:28 AMPosted by Hadd

For rumble, it is a wasted skill.

For permafrost, you may or may not use it. Depends on your play style.
01/02/2019 10:01 AMPosted by Prokahn
01/02/2019 09:28 AMPosted by Hadd

For rumble, it is a wasted skill.

For permafrost, you may or may not use it. Depends on your play style.

I see. If I'am facing or not (Zei's) the enemy. Ok.

Guess I'll stick with Swords to Ploughshares then
01/02/2019 08:40 AMPosted by Dmoney
Isn’t rumble a dot. And dots don’t crit anymore ? They deal an avg damage if I’m not wrong. So rumble effect shouldn’t work with bloodshed

If I'm not mistaken, I think that used to be the case but is no longer.

I just can't remember, maybe someone can confirm this.
Rumble definitely crits, so it is not a dot in the sense that rend is a dot. Rumble does work with bloodshed, but bloodshed is effected by the proc coefficient of the skill that procs it. I’m not sure if this reduces the damage of each bloodshed tick proportionately or if some hits get factored into bloodshed dmg and some don’t, based on proc coefficient.

i.e., if you crit an enemy for 100 damage, with a skill that has a proc coefficient of .50, I’m not sure if your bloodshed will do 10 damage (100 x 20% x .5) or will have a 50/50 chance of doing either 20 damage or 0 damage.
Given the above, I'm not sure a want to use Bloodshed with SS. I think a better alternative would be Into the Fray or StP.
In season 16, you can use ItF , and APDs in the cube (and wear Lut Socks).

In non season, you will want to use StP, because it is very hard to stay alive with neither APDs or StP.