Returning player

Hardcore
Returning for season 16...it's been a while since I played.

What is the most efficient way to level up nowadays during seasons?
Get boosted if you don't start in the first couple of days of a new season. Gaining Paragons is always more efficient than Augments. This means do speed runs either as DPS or zDPS in GR90+. Collect a lot of Rift Keys.

Collecting gear at start is usually the problem of all new characters. Collect Rift Keys while you set up your build. The character you choose depends on your play style. I prefer the Barbarian, but that's just me.
01/05/2019 03:06 PMPosted by Sherwin
Get boosted if you don't start in the first couple of days of a new season. Gaining Paragons is always more efficient than Augments. This means do speed runs either as DPS or zDPS in GR90+. Collect a lot of Rift Keys.

Collecting gear at start is usually the problem of all new characters. Collect Rift Keys while you set up your build. The character you choose depends on your play style. I prefer the Barbarian, but that's just me.

Thank you for the response!
enter a season game then go do the challenge rift. enter season game and take delivery of CR reward. ps. don't do CR before season starts.
hi
I think Demon Hunter is the best build this season. I play completely solo and I've probably put in ~20 hours. I can do Torment 8 with a little bit of risk. I've only triggered my "death save" once so far. My best GR so far is 30, but it wasn't very scary.
I kept everything on normal all the way through the game. Once I finished I played a little on hard and then a little on expert. Once I got the first four Nat pieces from the season gift, I gambled pants (got lucky). With the 6 piece bonus you can really mow stuff down.
1) If you already have adventure mode unlocked, do rifts and bounties until you ding 70. Then mow through Act 1 to the Skeleton King and get your guaranteed level 70 Leoric's Crown (and eventually the Reaper Wraps from Malthiel if you care). Every time a rift or set of bounties felt like you were mowing through like nothing, up the difficulty a step.

2) At 70, knock down chapter quests until you finish Chapter 4 and get your 6 piece.

3) Rift/bounties until you have GR keys and cube mats aplenty.

4) GR until end of season, rifting as needed to get more keys.

5) In March, return to step 1.

Hasn't really changed in years.
01/20/2019 08:30 AMPosted by Isolation
hi

Iso, frosted, Bryan, and trex were my best buddies when this game first came out.

Dude I am so happy you are still around. <3

We ruled the day =D