What to reroll...Ancient Yang's

General Discussion
So I have this Ancient Yang's, but I'm in a quandary as to what to reroll.

https://smithtech.000webhostapp.com/_games/yangsancient.jpg

Not that it matters a whole lot, but the Legendary power is only 160%.

Any opinion?
Had it dropped with 12 discipline, I would have suggested VIT --> 24% Area Damage, but as it stands, and with Patch 2.6.4 just around the corner, it's probably going to have to be 10 discipline --> 12 discipline, for the extra 200% damage right now, and 700% post patch.
The difference of 1 or 2 discipline in the ue multishot build is absolutely staggering. It's kinda of ridiculous but max discipline always gave me the biggest power increase..... 10% on weapon didn't give as much as the 40% for the single point of discipline in season 15.
I tend toward the Disc roll as well. The almost exactly 100 DPS down from max on the Damage roll gave me pause, but I suppose Disc it is.

Thanks for the replies.
Disc may not be the best. The extra 2 disc is just 2-3% increase damage, doesn't matter patch 2.6.4 or not.

Roll damage to max has ~6% inc. damage.
7% IAS has <7% inc. damage, depends on the breakpoint.
So, disc is probably the worst choice.

If you have enough RCR, than you may roll VIT to IAS.
Other choices are VIT to LoH or CDR depends whether you lack of any.

As your screenshot doesn't show other attributes, so I can't give a better suggestion. May be you should put it on a DH and import the profile to d3planner.com to test all possibility.
01/04/2019 06:56 AMPosted by Maskraider
The extra 2 disc is just 2-3% increase damage

How do you figure that?
01/04/2019 07:01 AMPosted by DonMartin
How do you figure that?

86/84 = 1.0238
That means 2.38% increase.

Remember to look at the relative change. Absolute values may look impressive and show big change but relatively change is often much smaller than people think.
01/04/2019 06:56 AMPosted by Maskraider
The extra 2 disc is just 2-3% increase damage

How do you figure that?
Max. disc is ~86. His current disc is <84.
86/84 = 1.024 = inc 2.4%
Scrap it for the FORGOTTEN SOULS!
01/04/2019 07:14 AMPosted by Skiller
Scrap it for the FORGOTTEN SOULS!
Nope, this bow is better than what I'm using.
Rolling Disc from 10 to 12 was the wrong choice for this bow. Rolling the damage range higher would have yielded a bigger damage increase as Maskraider pointed out.
01/04/2019 07:09 AMPosted by Kirottu
How do you figure that?

86/84 = 1.0238
That means 2.38% increase.

Remember to look at the relative change. Absolute values may look impressive and show big change but relatively change is often much smaller than people think.

Interesting - thanks!
Well, I did end up rolling the Disc, mostly out of curiosity to see how the bow does with the enhanced UE set bonus after S16 starts. This is only my farming build, which it did fine with a non-Ancient bow, so the additional damage makes T13 even more trivial. I use the N6M4 as my push build these days, since my Impale build got killed because of lag, and I'm playing only hardcore...frustrating sometimes.