<Currently Online> NA/US - Come have fun!

Clans and Communities
i am interested in joining your discord community and diablo 3 clan, but the link for the discord is saying its expired. do you have a new link?
05/12/2019 05:02 PMPosted by Enderlyn
Hey All, the Discord invite has expired. How else can I get in touch with the clan? I tried your website, but it looks completely WoW focused.

Let me have your BN name and number and will be more than happy to throw an invite your way.
05/13/2019 03:48 PMPosted by TheBringer
i am interested in joining your discord community and diablo 3 clan, but the link for the discord is saying its expired. do you have a new link?

Let me have your BN name and number and I'll throw you an invite.

We merged our diablo 3 discord page with our main discord page a short time ago. Sorry for any confusion. Within this channel you can choose the games/roles you want to associate yourself with.
05/14/2019 06:33 AMPosted by Daramek
Hey All, the Discord invite has expired. How else can I get in touch with the clan? I tried your website, but it looks completely WoW focused.

Let me have your BN name and number and will be more than happy to throw an invite your way.

Welcome to Currently Online!
05/14/2019 06:36 AMPosted by Daramek
05/13/2019 03:48 PMPosted by TheBringer

Let me have your BN name and number and I'll throw you an invite.

We merged our diablo 3 discord page with our main discord page a short time ago. Sorry for any confusion. Within this channel you can choose the games/roles you want to associate yourself with.

I see you are already with a guild. If this is your new home then we wish you the best. With that said, a players can't be invited to a guild when they are in a guild. You would have to leave your current guild, then ask another guild for an invite. If you still want an invite, let me know. Thanks

So we had multiple discords and recently merged them all into one discord that is partnered. The invite url is easier than before https://discord.gg/currentlyonline . Join and feel free to pm me for assistance with any help you need!!

S17 Tomorrow!!!!!! Look forward to seeing you all around!!!
We've got S17 up and running! Our first clan wide event night will be this Saturday from 6-8 CST for key farming! If you are interested in joining DM Sahtee#5633 on Discord, or join us at https://Discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline and drop a line in #diablo-chat. See you in Sanctuary!!!!
I'm in the clan and I'm having a difficult time finding groups for stuff, so I thought I'd join the Discord. The link (https://discord.gg/currentlyonline) leads to a Warcraft server with no mention of Diablo that I can see. Is there a new link for the Diablo server?
Hey there - I'd be interested in joining the clan as well. Like Vaerosi above, I joined the Discord but didn't see a Diablo channel within. Let me know!
Vaerosi and Aussir. I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I am sorry you are having a difficult time with joining our clan and finding #diablo-chat in our discord. I may be mistaken but the channel may not appear for you until you select the Diablo role in #gaming-roles. If you select that role and still do not see it please feel free to message me by clicking on my name that can be found under Gaming Community Executives or send me a friend request @ Sahtee#5633. I am always happy to help!!

We are always looking for more Nephalem to kill and chill with! If you are looking for an active clan hit us up. People are always around to play with and every Saturday from 7-9 CST we do a weekly social clan event. We'll hop in discord, hangout and slay and play! This week (6/1/19) we are focusing on key farming!! Grab your gold farm/speed gear crank, up the torment and let's jam out some Nephalem Rifts!! See you in Sanctuary
Purexed#1740
cpfuzzy#1472
Would love to join the clan, been looking for awhile, I just started and got my set, still working on pieces though playing Wizard.
05/27/2019 07:18 AMPosted by cpfuzzy
cpfuzzy#1472
Would love to join the clan, been looking for awhile, I just started and got my set, still working on pieces though playing Wizard.

Invite sent, hope to see you in "Currently Online" soon.
05/26/2019 01:29 PMPosted by Purexed
Purexed#1740

I see you are already with a guild. If this is your new home then we wish you the best. With that said, a players can't be invited to a guild when they are in a guild. You would have to leave your current guild, then ask another guild for an invite. If you still want an invite, let me know. Thanks
Currently Online is a full-fledged gaming community, with deep roots in all Blizzard games!

We're currently continuing to expand our popular Diablo clan, and bring more Nephalem into our ranks! If you're looking for a one stop community to play all of your favorite games with, look no further; CO offers a wide variety of fun games and clans for other MMOs, just stop in and see for yourself!
Hey, a friend are I are long time players are looking for a new clan! What you guys are saying sounds perfect and right up our alley! If we can join our battletags are Jinzo#1870 and Kashew#11540
Hey I would love to join. Currently at 665 Paragon this season as I play solo and am learning new builds but would love to join and play a zbarb or zmonk. Also flexible to take on other roles. I play D3 regularly and what you list sounds awesome. Send me an invite if you still have a spot and interested. I prefer using Discord as its so easy to communicate and fun to use. Bnet ID is LiteOfQuresh#1753
06/02/2019 11:57 AMPosted by LiteOfQuresh
Hey I would love to join. Currently at 665 Paragon this season as I play solo and am learning new builds but would love to join and play a zbarb or zmonk. Also flexible to take on other roles. I play D3 regularly and what you list sounds awesome. Send me an invite if you still have a spot and interested. I prefer using Discord as its so easy to communicate and fun to use. Bnet ID is LiteOfQuresh#1753

Invite sent, hope to see you in "Currently Online" soon.
06/02/2019 10:26 AMPosted by Jinzo
Hey, a friend are I are long time players are looking for a new clan! What you guys are saying sounds perfect and right up our alley! If we can join our battletags are Jinzo#1870 and Kashew#11540

Both of you were sent invites, both accepted and both left the guild shortly after. If we were not what you were looking for, then we wish you the best in your travels.