New type of rift boss??

Console Discussion
I was clearing a T10 rift in all yellows and my newly acquired full class set when after killing a yellow elite a boss spawned, it was similar looking to Diablo and quickly filled the screen with small red orbs (same skin as the lightning orbs). It also had a unique name plate

Not knowing what it was and being in crappy gear it quickly pwnd me and despawned

in the immortal words of the cat "what is it?"
That would be the Nemesis. It is a unique monster that spawns after you die or a friend of yours die. If you notice under the name plate it will say killer of, and have the portrait of your friends or you. It spawns up to 5 times and gets stronger each time. There are ways to know it spawns. The controller vibrates and you hear horns in the background. The horns sound 3 times to let you get ready for the nemesis, that way if you are with a friend, they can come and help you.
12/05/2018 08:26 AMPosted by EddieLMT
That would be the Nemesis. It is a unique monster that spawns after you die or a friend of yours die. If you notice under the name plate it will say killer of, and have the portrait of your friends or you. It spawns up to 5 times and gets stronger each time. There are ways to know it spawns. The controller vibrates and you hear horns in the background. The horns sound 3 times to let you get ready for the nemesis, that way if you are with a friend, they can come and help you.

Thank you so much, i am new to console diablo :)

more info here if peeps are interested

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Nemesis_Kills

would be nice to get these in the PC version
PC version gets enough stuff as it is that console does not. Let the nemesis be console exclusive.

Not sure how the friend list works on PC, if there even is one, but Nemesis is coded around the console's friend list.
Yeah, besides how would they get the mouse and keyboard to shake around? heh

EARTHQUAKE!!! no wait, its just my dead buddies nemesis that spawned.
12/06/2018 02:51 AMPosted by EddieLMT
PC version gets enough stuff as it is that console does not. Let the nemesis be console exclusive.

Not sure how the friend list works on PC, if there even is one, but Nemesis is coded around the console's friend list.

the switch version seams to have everything in the PC version
12/06/2018 05:25 AMPosted by Hardonails
12/06/2018 02:51 AMPosted by EddieLMT

the switch version seams to have everything in the PC version

switch was modeled after a console, not the pc... there's plenty in the switch that is NOT on PC.. namely most of the cosmetics that were pc exclusive, it will not get blizzcon exclusives, it does not connect to b.net like PC.. its going to be treated as the red headed stepchild like the other consoles.
12/06/2018 07:24 AMPosted by EddieLMT

switch was modeled after a console, not the pc... there's plenty in the switch that is NOT on PC.. namely most of the cosmetics that were pc exclusive, it will not get blizzcon exclusives, it does not connect to b.net like PC.. its going to be treated as the red headed stepchild like the other consoles.

so all the MTX cosmetic stuff ;)