Hey just letting you know it is January 8th

General Discussion
Damnit bobblizzard

Edit: This is my creative way to say it like hank in king of the hill: Damnit Bobby
Lol^

I guess maybe theyre still scared of announcements, blizzcon flashbacks..

Well Diablo Team, we all had a rough time that night. Let's get things back on track, stocks nearly at 50 again!
Probably delayed till tomorrow for hamster wheel reasons.
Well, it's not like I can ever be more disappointed than when they finally announced PvP wasn't being added, so I feel like this is just a minor hiccup in my never-ending descent into dismay.
01/08/2019 05:29 PMPosted by SabenarianX
no patch... damn bxxxxtard...

Heres the kicker..

They didnt even say a patch would drop today.. Its when people pass around rumors and everyone writing like blizzard said something would drop..We know its coming didnt say when my guess is next tuesday could be sooner/later ..Yall make it sound like they said today
01/08/2019 06:25 PMPosted by DETERM
Heres the kicker..

They didnt even say a patch would drop today.. Its when people pass around rumors and everyone writing like blizzard said something would drop..We know its coming didnt say when my guess is next tuesday could be sooner/later ..Yall make it sound like they said today

Again, as stated by Tyvalir and as Nevalistis had mentioned in a blue post their intention is to make eras coincide with patch dates.

It makes no sense for them to happen on different days.. and the fact that the era is delayed is probably because they are having some technical trouble with the patch..

I mean it'd be a really dumb thing to let a patch through before the end of an era because all of the top leaderboard clears would be wiped by the new patch, then era ends a week later bam... now it may not be as harmful for the era to end then have the patch a week later but then that entire week of anyone competing is pretty much practice mode.. sets are getting significantly stronger. It's much cleaner for them to occur at the same time, and they have in past recent eras.. They learned from their season 1 mistake.
more time to top the leaderboards :) they didn't reset today like they said they would, but they also didn't give a time so maybe sometime tonight. Fingers still crossed.
This guys got the right idea. solo before the reset.
https://www.twitch.tv/phytzi
Hey I hear that, the korean beat my 118 with his 119 so Ive tossed several keys at it today but hey cant complain about coming in 2nd world to one of the best players on the game.. plus word on the street is .. the korean is Korean. So natural advantage for Blizz games, 1.5k more paragon doesnt hurt either. But yeah at this point I just wanna mess around with LoN and set changes do some testing..

Besides it'd be nice to have just some open communication period.. I mean God Bless MissCheetah for helping out where she can but its time for community managers to.. uh manage the community.. yeah.
It is possible the problem they ran in to is implementing tristram event fix in to it.
Don't they have clocks on their phones?
https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/41297-season-15-end-season-16-start-dates/

Think this what happened.... read the blue post on here compared to the current one in the forums... the season date on icy veins one was jan 11 and era date jan8. But in the forums they edit the post to jan 18 for season so I guessing he forgot to update the era reset to jan 15 to match the change to the new season date..so it possible it's the community manager fault not correcting this error in his post and not the devs
01/08/2019 11:48 PMPosted by Reeselover3
https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/41297-season-15-end-season-16-start-dates/

Think this what happened.... read the blue post on here compared to the current one in the forums... the season date on icy veins one was jan 11 and era date jan8. But in the forums they edit the post to jan 18 for season so I guessing he forgot to update the era reset to jan 15 to match the change to the new season date..so it possible it's the community manager fault not correcting this error in his post and not the devs

good call, I imagine that's exactly what happened.
01/08/2019 11:48 PMPosted by Reeselover3

Perhaps, my only take away is that they longer read this forum... its obvious they had a whole workday to check out what is being said in this forum and not once did they say anything.

Then again it took 700k dislikes on their DI fiasco trailer before Nevalistis made a post to reply so I take it we are really just trash to them. Not even worth a damn update.
So do you guys have theories why this season will be only 2 months?
strider after this is the end of all days Kappa
01/08/2019 03:03 PMPosted by speedyraptor
This is a fairly large balancing patch

Only set item tweaks and two-three QoL changes. I wouldn't call this large.

I'd say they were pretty smart in not announcing a set release date.

So we supposed to read between lines and assume they won't end era when they are supposed to?
01/08/2019 06:50 PMPosted by Darth
Hey I hear that, the korean beat my 118 with his 119 so Ive tossed several keys at it today but hey cant complain about coming in 2nd world to one of the best players on the game.. plus word on the street is .. the korean is Korean. So natural advantage for Blizz games, 1.5k more paragon doesnt hurt either. But yeah at this point I just wanna mess around with LoN and set changes do some testing..

Besides it'd be nice to have just some open communication period.. I mean God Bless MissCheetah for helping out where she can but its time for community managers to.. uh manage the community.. yeah.

which software do you use for cheating? the standard one? i won't name it here of course but a quick search will help the rest..
9th January 2019
RELAX PEOPLE.

The patch will come either later at 5 today or next Tuesday. Most likely next Tuesday.

This is a fairly large balancing patch so they need more time for testing and especially during the holiday rush when they may not have had enough time to look at all the bugs.

Considering how enraged people are here about the new patch not coming out today and their fulmination of hatred of blizzard and constant negativity, I'd say they were pretty smart in not announcing a set release date.

They will release the patch when they are ready.

Relax.

more time for testing my !@#. Blizz doesn't test things. Look at the state of WoW atm. It's in a very very very bad state because they don't test, despite beta testers informing them repeatedly that some things were broken (the same broken things from alpha and beta made it into launch, on several occasions).

So the argument of "they're testing" is pretty null.
01/09/2019 01:06 AMPosted by Beliz
01/08/2019 06:50 PMPosted by Darth

which software do you use for cheating? the standard one? i won't name it here of course but a quick search will help the rest..

lol completing a 118 is automatically cheating? someone salty they don't have any skill. Or just not enough time to grind paragon needed for some of the higher ones.