Season 15 conquest

General Discussion
I completed the "On a Good Day" conquest (level 3 gems to level 65) but did not get credit. I read somewhere that the same character has to have all three gems equipped at the time you level up. My character DID have all three gems socketed in jewelry he was wearing. Another thread said that you had to have all 3 in the character's inventory. So, I ran a rift again, took the jewelry off and put them in inventory. I upgraded the gems, but still no credit for the conquest.

Please, could someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Two of the gems are now level 67 and one is 66.
On a good day is not a conquest for season 15, it's for next season.

http://www.d3resource.com/seasons/index.php
OMG

I have worked SO hard this season to get this conquest. I guess I mistakenly read information from a previous season. Wow, wasted a lot of time there....

@GhostDragon

Thank you for the information and the chart. I will have to find out what some of the other conquests entail so I can maybe complete one more before the end of the season.
conquests for s15 are

Avarice -50 mil gold streak
Speed Racer- do campaign in an hour or less
Boss Mode- kill all 16 bosses(Vidian isn't one) in 20 minutes on TX
The Thrill- do a gr45 in 15 min or less with no set items equipped
Master of the Universe- master 8 different set dungeons
and the hardcore versions of these 5.

They rotate each season, check the seasonal blog or look at your achievements in game, press 'Y', click on the seasonal tab, click on conquests.
Avarice and The Thrill are both easy. Maxed Hoarder + Avarice Band and a open rift like a cemetery on T10+ for Avarice. You can search "crusader GR 45 no set" for ideas for The Thrill. I usually do it with a thorns based build with bombard, belt of the trove and mortal drama. Pretty much any higher tier LoN build can be used as a template.
Thanks guys for the info and tips. I have Avarice completed. I think I will try The Thrill....
12/06/2018 07:22 PMPosted by foxy
Thanks guys for the info and tips. I have Avarice completed. I think I will try The Thrill....

gr 45 no set is an easy one.
You should have no problem.
Why does this season feel like it's been dragging on forever, and we still got ages to go until the next one.
12/06/2018 07:48 PMPosted by TheSentry
Why does this season feel like it's been dragging on forever, and we still got ages to go until the next one.

Power creep.

Next season will be even worse. You'll have everything done in the first two days and spend the rest of the season grinding paragon.
12/06/2018 07:22 PMPosted by foxy

The Thrill was the second conquest I chose since it was the only other one that was realistically solo-friendly (i.e. feasible for purely solo players). I managed to actually beat GR45 w/ the set of items I had chosen despite forgetting to put my gems into the rings. At least that showed me that I chose the items themselves correctly.

I considered doing Avarice and then going for Avaricia (the hardcore version), but figured it would take way too long to get T10 faceroll geared going purely solo on hardcore to get it, so went for The Thrill. Glad I did. Saved me a ton of time and got one of the final two stash tabs I'm after.

Good luck to you on getting yours! :)
12/06/2018 07:48 PMPosted by TheSentry

Probably because it should be ending next week, but will instead end next month.
I completed The Thrill today (using a Crusader)! Only thing left to do is augment an ancient item to get my first reward stash.

Again, I appreciate all the helpful hints.
12/06/2018 07:08 PMPosted by foxy
OMG

I have worked SO hard this season to get this conquest. I guess I mistakenly read information from a previous season. Wow, wasted a lot of time there....

@GhostDragon

Thank you for the information and the chart. I will have to find out what some of the other conquests entail so I can maybe complete one more before the end of the season.

Well, not all is lost... you'll need to level three gems to 70 to complete Guardian, so three gems to 65 is right on the path for Guardian.
12/06/2018 07:14 PMPosted by GhostDragon
Avarice and The Thrill are both easy. Maxed Hoarder + Avarice Band and a open rift like a cemetery on T10+ for Avarice. You can search "crusader GR 45 no set" for ideas for The Thrill. I usually do it with a thorns based build with bombard, belt of the trove and mortal drama. Pretty much any higher tier LoN build can be used as a template.

far easier way to do avarice - collect high tier 50 bounty cache stand by stash and open them all with no pet out and no moving, move and boom instant complete, doubly easier this season :)

WD with gargs run GR45 with no set very easy as well