Mouse problem on OSX and 2.6.1c

Bug Report
On OSX 10.14.2, updated to 2.6.1c and now the mouse cursor doesn't move after launching the game. Game is unplayable after update.
Same
Same
Same. MBP 2018 MacOS 10.14.1. Diablo 2.6.1.55235. Was working fine earlier today, I assume before this latest patch. Have rebooted, still same.
Same
Well, I've run diablo in window mode (-w) and changed Display mode to "Windowed(Fullscreen)" and works fine.

The problem exists only in fullscreen mode.
Same problem too!
same here :(
Have you tried running in Windowed mode as suggested by Smile above ?
12/11/2018 03:32 PMPosted by Smile
Well, I've run diablo in window mode (-w) and changed Display mode to "Windowed(Fullscreen)" and works fine.

If you command+tab out of the game you can move your cursor to the anticipated location in the game and by slowly by going back and forth to position the cursor over the options, then view settings, eventually, yes, with a little patience I was able to change the setting to "windowed (full screen)" mode and it works again
Ok - thanks for the feedback jwelzy... note that you can start Diablo III in windowed mode by modifying the "Game Settings" in the launcher.

Screenshot : https://i.imgur.com/Xee4xd7.jpg
Same. Ran update, game now unplayable, trackpad no longer controls cursor.
Same problem here
Same problem here...
12/11/2018 03:32 PMPosted by Smile

This worked for me as well - thanks for the tip!
Hi again... for those still following this conversation.... here's another tip from Europe Tech Support forum.... https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/17625512427#post-2
If you go to Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Accessibility and enable it for Diablo III, the cursor starts working again in full screen.
Here's the response I got back from opening a ticket and it works.

These steps may help with this issue:

Hit Command + M to go into Windowed Mode.

Go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Accessibility. Check Diablo III.

Go into Windowed Mode
Options > Mac Users
Check Disable OS Keyboard Shortcuts
Same
HEY!!! REPAIR THIS... MOUSE DOES NOT MOUVIN AT LAUNCH THE GAME IN MAC.
That windowed mode play is not fixes the problem. Yes i does solve it in windowed mode but not for full screen mode. Game is not playable right now.