Darkening 2019 - Wirt's Leg issue

Bug Report
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
confirmed, crafts as a blue item, breaks into arcane dust
And yet no reply from them on how or when the issue will be resolved. Same bug from last year.
LIke you guys I also got Arcane dust and spend 1 million gold. Waiting to fix this bug and to get cow.
I hope this will be resolved soon :)
Good thing I already did all this on EU server few years ago and got cow pet, now I want to do same thing on US server. Damn I love Diablo that much...
Yes, it is bugged again this year on all platforms. *head desk* Blizzard is aware and this will go to QA today. I do not have an ETA on a fix though.

Blizzard does not directly control the Console servers so I can't say if those will take longer or not.
01/04/2019 08:31 AMPosted by MissCheetah
Yes, it is bugged again this year on all platforms. *head desk* Blizzard is aware and this will go to QA today. I do not have an ETA on a fix though.

Blizzard does not directly control the Console servers so I can't say if those will take longer or not.

Ok. So now I feel better. Appreciate an official response there misscheetah.
Same problem, and i read this is not the first time you make this problem, Dear Blizzard.

Crafted for 1 million gold, blue quality, only arcane dust...c'mon.......move your brains and fix it....like the past years.................
Same issue on PC. Will we be refunded the amount?
01/04/2019 10:21 AMPosted by SicYerFace
Same issue on PC. Will we be refunded the amount?

I am sorry but no, you won't get it back. Diablo 3 does not keep second by second game logs like WoW does. That is why they don't offer any form of in-game support or restorations. There are no logs to prove what people had and what they did with the gold, mats, or items.

You can do a full account rollback - but I really don't recommend it and you only get 3 for the life of the account. It impacts EVERYTHING on the account. You also don't get to pick when you go back to. You have to use one of the auto saves. It can result in lots of lost progress
Got the same issue too (PC - European region). Hope it will be fixed ;)
Same issue (Americas region). Still no fix. Is a fix coming?
01/04/2019 10:48 AMPosted by JaniDeaux
Is a fix coming?

Yes. QA is looking into it and we will get a fix. They have not announced a time.
Got 3 star maps from last year (2018 event) - they work as usual.
Glad I found this post. Thought that this may be nerfed for this year. I will have to get the Mushroom again and wait for the patch to fix it.
Same issue in EU.
Hopefully QA gets the fix out soon. I'm having the same issue as everyone else.
Same Issue here (European Region).
Restarted Diab, still no Legendary. :(
Same here help please
Same issue here
Do we have any word yet on an ETA for a fix on this? Or for that matter, what form will the fix take - i.e. will items and/or the recipe be corrected where they sit or will players have to do the process to get the recipe over again for the legendary one?
#metoo
Mad as Diablo fans at Blizzcon.