Darkening 2019 - Wirt's Leg issue

Bug Report
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
The bug is NOT fixed still giving me a Magic Item
1. Why does it cost 1M gold for a blue item?
2. Why hasn't this issue been resolved?
3. When will blizzard respond?
1. No good reason, frankly. However, since you get about 70-100 mil per a single T13 Vault run, the gold cost isn't that important.
2. Either because there are no competent coders left or because the current D3 caretakers are still unfamiliar with the game's code.
3. As soon as they figure out how to praise themselves for temporary fixing a recurring bug that should have a permanent fix from the first occurance.
01/06/2019 04:35 PMPosted by Bucyrus
2. Why hasn't this issue been resolved?

Because it is a weekend and they don't pay overtime for anything that is not game breaking. Better question, why did it even happen in the first place when it should have been fixed last year!

01/06/2019 04:35 PMPosted by Bucyrus
3. When will blizzard respond?

They did on Friday. Not much was said about it though. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20770687430?page=2#post-37
My question is, will people that already found the plan and has the blue craftable wirts leg at the blacksmith revert to legendary upon the fix or will it just be wiped and have to run through the labyrinth again?
Having this same issue on Switch.
01/06/2019 09:00 PMPosted by VenomOFwAR
My question is, will people that already found the plan and has the blue craftable wirts leg at the blacksmith revert to legendary upon the fix it will it just be wiped and have to run through the labyrinth again?

I guess that depends how broken it was and if they actually have 2 item codes, 1 for blue wirts leg and another for legendary wirts leg and the plan is tied to blue wirts leg only.

Hopefully not running entire thing again.
01/06/2019 09:48 PMPosted by Letrico
01/06/2019 09:00 PMPosted by VenomOFwAR
My question is, will people that already found the plan and has the blue craftable wirts leg at the blacksmith revert to legendary upon the fix it will it just be wiped and have to run through the labyrinth again?

I guess that depends how broken it was and if they actually have 2 item codes, 1 for blue wirts leg and another for legendary wirts leg and the plan is tied to blue wirts leg only.

Hopefully not running entire thing again.

I hope not either!!!
It's been like 3 days, and yet no fix yet for the bug even after they acknowledges the bug :/
Wow. I need to stop watching my shows and read here more often. Lots more drama.
01/03/2019 07:37 PMPosted by bloodmaw
The issue from 2018, where Wirt's Leg was being crafted as a blue item and therefore not producing the map of the stars upon salvaging, is back in 2019.
The sequence of actions to produce the plan have worked, but the blacksmith shows the weapon as a blue item. Salvaging this item only produces arcane dust and no map.
Please can you investigate this again and provide an ETA?

Same issue here. American server
Plase fix wirt's leg bug in my accoount. I did it first time but it gave me blue leg, not legendary.

Thanks!
Please fix this bug in my account too. I only get blue/magical leg, and cant get the pet. :( Thanks.
Having same issue, playing off of EU.
same problem.. i think it would be nice to get an upgraded cow pet for all the trouble, but i would settle for the pet and the spent gold i lost on the glitch.
Oh please! come on !

A MVP, MissCheetah, already answered. Blizzard is aware of this bug repetition and said Blizz provide no ETA for the fix. No need to ask again and again and again !
And stop asking a refund of virtual non existing money. 1 million is nothing in this game, honestly ...

You just need a little patience. You can shout, but een the best of the best can make mistake.

So stop crying and do something else ! Listen the last Wax Tailor album, keep cool and relax ! Or play or replay something else: there are so many other games.

Best of all, go outside and meet some friends !
I tried salvaging a leg wirts leg from last year and got a soul, not a map of the stars. I think once it’s fixed again I’m going to make a bunch of MotS (those still work if you have one from before) so if the bug comes back next year I can help people get the cow pet.
01/07/2019 04:54 AMPosted by Agmar
Oh please! come on !

A MVP, MissCheetah, already answered. Blizzard is aware of this bug repetition and said Blizz provide no ETA for the fix. No need to ask again and again and again !
And stop asking a refund of virtual non existing money. 1 million is nothing in this game, honestly ...

You just need a little patience. You can shout, but een the best of the best can make mistake.

So stop crying and do something else ! Listen the last Wax Tailor album, keep cool and relax ! Or play or replay something else: there are so many other games.

Best of all, go outside and meet some friends !

You are right. 1 Million Gold is at the beginning very much. But later (especially if you play on torment 10 or higher) then 1 Million are nothing. And if you got the Legendary Gem Boon of the Hoarder 1 Million is what you get from 1 enemy. Seriously I leveled up 1 of the stones and got like more than 5 billion gold in a very short time. If you could buy the Reusable Parts and the other materials with all that gold that would be just overpowered.
same issue here, would love a fix or compensation!
01/06/2019 11:44 AMPosted by Bilbo6002
I play games to relax and have fun. I came to this forum to see if I was missing a step or if the issue really is a bug. What I got was two different forum threads with lots of nerd rage over nothing. I'm not suggesting that they should not fix it. Nor am I even saying it should have worked from the beginning.

The fact that you, and others have felt the need to resort to name calling and make comments about being treated honestly and not like wallets indicate you clearly have no appreciation for the nature of business. Of course they treat us like wallets. That's what customers are. Of course they are trying to satisfy their stockholders, that what corporations do. Frankly, I'm glad they are not paying overtime on a Sunday to address this issue and have complete faith that they will by close of business tomorrow.

Anyway, thank you for the entertainment. I'll share this post in my classes tomorrow. I'm sure my university students will get a kick out of the fact that it's not just the millennials that behave poorly on the internet. I just hope they will stop before 37.