Focus and Restraint question

Wizard
I looked at my character stats while wearing focus&restraint. I don't see my damage stats go up.

My skill is magic missile and disintegrate. Does the ring not work with the skills or it just don't show up on the character stats.

Does all wizard primary skill and any secondary skill cause focus&restraint to proc? or you have to use certain skill.
Not everything is calculated in the sheet DMG.

Any stat with a solid orange diamond, legendary effects, and set bonuses are all not.

In terms of Bastion of Will, check the wording. "resource generations or primary skills". Wiz has signature spells. You need something else to be resource generating, like the shame of Delsere, for example.
12/15/2018 01:39 AMPosted by storytime42
In terms of Bastion of Will, check the wording. "resource generations or primary skills". Wiz has signature spells. You need something else to be resource generating, like the shame of Delsere, for example.

Signature spells are primary skills, and do not need the Shame of Delsere to activate the Bastions of Will.
12/14/2018 11:56 PMPosted by SleepyBear
My skill is magic missile and disintegrate.

Yes, those 2 skills will work fine
- Magic missile is resource generating
- Disintegrate is resource spending

No, you will not see any change in 'sheet damage'
- the inventory sheet damage doesn't include any secondary stats in its equation