Stash Tab not Showing up

General Discussion
I completed the season journey and the stash tab after the season was not awarded to me. I had 10 tabs now I should have 11. Can someone please help!
It doesn't unlock at end of season. It should have unlocked the instant Conqueror was completed.

Did you get the notification that you finished Conqueror?
You can only earn 4 tabs through seasons total. If you don't have the Necromancer pack, 10 tabs the most you can get.
01/06/2019 11:59 PMPosted by Flansy
You can only earn 4 tabs through seasons total. If you don't have the Necromancer pack, 10 tabs the most you can get.

I looked at his profile and there is a necro.
Which means he got his stash tab earlier when he completed conqueror and didn't notice it. Stash tabs are not awarded at the end of the season. Count up how many times you have completed conqueror in seasons.
You get extra tabs with the Necromancer pack. I have 10 but I know I have 2 more to earn though. For some reason I thought there were more stash tabs awarded someplace else.. Checking.

There was one stash tab awarded when having purchased RoS. Max is 12 though.

Game came with 3 tabs originally.
1 was added via RoS.
2 tabs were added to the game via patches.
4 can be earned via Seasonal Conqueror.
And 2 from the Necromancer pack.

12 total.
01/07/2019 05:17 AMPosted by DTMAce
You get extra tabs with the Deluxe RoS if I'm not mistaken. Could explain why there too. I have 10 but I know I have 2 more to earn.

No. You got extra character slots. Not extra stash tabs
01/07/2019 05:23 AMPosted by Legacy
You get extra tabs with the Deluxe RoS if I'm not mistaken. Could explain why there too. I have 10 but I know I have 2 more to earn.

No. You got extra character slots. Not extra stash tabs

Fixed that. You do get 1 stash tab with RoS though. Even though the website no longer shows that info in the game purchase info screen.
To clear things up, here is the details:

Stash tabs:
    Basic D3: 4 tabs (1 free + 3 buyable w/ gold)
    RoS: +2 tabs (buyable w/ gold)
    Nero DLC: +2 tabs (free)
    Season reward: +4 tabs (free, 1 from one season, max 4 from 4 seasons)

Char slots:
    Basic D3: 10 char slots
    RoS Standard Edition: +2 char slots
    RoS Deluxe Edition: +5 char slots (i.e. 3 more than Standard Edition)
    Necro DLC: +2 char slots
i havent got my stash tab for the last like 5 maybe 6 seasons... i hate the cap of 12! you get 2 full stashes and then this dinky 2 page thing at the end, should have a warning for people with OCD or maybe RAISE THE CAP ^_^
Did you enlist in the various levels up to and including Conqueror and complete them? The initial Season Journey up to getting the final Haedrig's Gift isn't the whole journey even though it can seem that way (I have 2/4 stash tabs unlocked instead of 3/4 because of not realizing the additional steps a few seasons back).
01/07/2019 03:14 PMPosted by bkwrm79
Did you enlist in the various levels up to and including Conqueror and complete them? The initial Season Journey up to getting the final Haedrig's Gift isn't the whole journey even though it can seem that way (I have 2/4 stash tabs unlocked instead of 3/4 because of not realizing the additional steps a few seasons back).

sounds like hes unlocked 2 from journeys past... so he probably knows to enlist. but that just makes the mystery more intriguing o.o.... wish he would post again, he made me care
I've got one more stash tab to get from seasons and then I've gotten them all. With the trololololololooooooooooooooooooooooool bump in set bonuses this time I should be able to get two conquests easily. I might actually end up with three this time around if I can get my HC DH up to snuff for the Stars Align conquest.

Once all that's done, all that's left is for me to hunt loot to go toward making an all primal ancient build on my non-seasonal DH via seasonal play (my NS characters are really just there as trophy displays now).
01/07/2019 10:45 PMPosted by TheTias
I've got one more stash tab to get from seasons and then I've gotten them all. With the trololololololooooooooooooooooooooooool bump in set bonuses this time I should be able to get two conquests easily. I might actually end up with three this time around if I can get my HC DH up to snuff for the Stars Align conquest.

Once all that's done, all that's left is for me to hunt loot to go toward making an all primal ancient build on my non-seasonal DH via seasonal play (my NS characters are really just there as trophy displays now).

I'll be going for all 10 this season, only did 7 in season 15. i like to get as high as i can on the seasonal achievement leader boards they're easy to get on cause most people dont bother with the seasonal achievements :)
you dont get the stash tab for the season journey. you get it for conquer.