Why cant i post on here.

Technical Support
I made a post about this earlier today wondering why I can't make a new topic in new player forum or reply??
Do you have a copy of Diablo 3 for the PC on the bnet account you are posting on? A PC license is required to post in most of the Diablo 3 forums - which are for the PC version of the game.

There is a Console Discussion and Console Bug Report forum that should be open to Console players. I see you already posted in Console Bug Report.
01/05/2019 12:14 PMPosted by MissCheetah
Do you have a copy of Diablo 3 for the PC on the bnet account you are posting on? A PC license is required to post in most of the Diablo 3 forums - which are for the PC version of the game.

There is a Console Discussion and Console Bug Report forum that should be open to Console players. I see you already posted in Console Bug Report.

Ah that's what it is. Damn lol. Thanks for your help!
MissCheetah -
Thanks for the answer. I have been looking for info on why I cannot post on the forums, other than for console bug/discussion (I play D3 on XBOX One).

I have to say that this seems unfair to the console players. There is a lot of good information in the forums, and I would love to be able to start or add to some of the discussions, especially involving items/crafting (thank you for your inputs btw).

It seems to me that I have seen some console players replying in these other forums. Is there any way a console player can get set up with a "PC license", without having to spend more money? Better yet, as a suggestion, give console users full access with proof of a "console license".
02/20/2019 04:12 PMPosted by JAFOmaster
It seems to me that I have seen some console players replying in these other forums. Is there any way a console player can get set up with a "PC license", without having to spend more money? Better yet, as a suggestion, give console users full access with proof of a "console license".

Those players bought a copy of Diablo 3 for the PC, maybe when it was on sale. That is how they post on the PC forums.

The reason for the separation is so that the Dev teams don't have to try to hunt down console feedback in a sea of PC feedback, or the reverse. They wanted to keep it all together.

Further, the Bnet license verification system does not interact with the Console licenses so they can't prove you have one, at least for D3.

I realize that is inconvenient, but that is how it works for this game.

Keep an eye on the website and maybe grab a copy of the basic D3 when it goes on sale. That would give you posting access.