For a $$ hungry company you miss the mark.

General Discussion
So you don't wanna put Diablo 3 on half price for Xmas and then start a new season to draw in a new crowd?

I thought you were good at making sales :3
arent you happy?

dont you have a phone?

dont worry they'll tell us what we want
12/06/2018 06:21 PMPosted by Starbuck
So you don't wanna put Diablo 3 on half price for Xmas and then start a new season to draw in a new crowd?

They should hire you!
D3 for an Xmas present... that's evil.
12/06/2018 06:44 PMPosted by TobiasPeste
D3 for an Xmas present... that's evil.

I love D3 in its current state, sorry everyone, but I hate it just enough I still wouldn't buy it for someone as a present.

It's a "I want to punch my monitor, but how will I watch (Edit: Derp you cannot say that...uh...Adult Videos)." kind of love/hate.
12/06/2018 06:21 PMPosted by Starbuck

They probably will have a sale of some sort but really the price is already near rock bottom. Any lower and they'll undercut the boxes on the shelves at Walmart. Seasons doesn't draw in a new crowd. New players generally don't even know what they are. If you haven't already bought Diablo 3 for yourself at this point you're probably not that interested. New people are more likely to get it as a gift.
Over 30-million copies of Diablo III in the wild, and Diablo III for Switch is selling great, so it's not like they need to do anything drastic to boost sales. Although a new expansion wouldn't be unwelcome.
12/07/2018 05:28 AMPosted by MountainMan
Over 30-million copies of Diablo III in the wild, and Diablo III for Switch is selling great, so it's not like they need to do anything drastic to boost sales. Although a new expansion wouldn't be unwelcome.

Keep going, you are really funny!
They need to make me want to play
12/07/2018 05:31 AMPosted by Chipoodle
12/07/2018 05:28 AMPosted by MountainMan

Keep going, you are really funny!

I'm glad the truth amuses you. That must make every day a joy.

"Look, the sky is blue! Hahahaha!"
Their are so focused on China they already forgot western holidays.
12/07/2018 06:05 AMPosted by Ayreon
Their are so focused on China they already forgot western holidays.

50% off PC games during Xmas.
50% off Diablo Immortal and other Blizzard mobile games during the Chinese Lunar New Year.

Fair?
12/07/2018 05:59 AMPosted by MountainMan

Looks grey to me.
D3 in it's current state is fantastic.

Torchlight 2 multiplayer requires you to create a separate account and is kind of clunky.

Grim Dawn is great for solo but again grouping / multiplayer not as smooth as D3.

PoE is superior in terms of flexibility and possibilities but is also very deep and can overwhelm most players.

Diablo 3 has the right amount of depth to be interesting for a bit while being a great arcade style game. It's a great present for the uninitiated and OP is right, Xmas sales along with seasonal launch would have made me purchase at least 2 copies for friends who are curious about the game but not necessarly willing to buy it at full price.
They are too busy enjoying their mobile games to be bothered with running Blizzard.
12/07/2018 08:19 AMPosted by DonMartin
12/07/2018 05:59 AMPosted by MountainMan

Looks grey to me.

You're a "glass is half empty" sort of bloke, aren't you?