LoN 750% buff appreciation topic

General Discussion
Now a great variety of LoN builds can do T13 easily meaning after that, we can push our builds all we want - doesn't really matter are we talking GR80, 90 or 100+.

LoN being 100%, only handful of builds and skills could easily clear even T13.

I'm happy this adjustment was as good as it going to get at this point.
I don't know what LoN builds you were using, but the ones I tested with a Wizard could easily run T13 rifts and bounties. This buff just makes it ridiculously easier.

Not that I'm complaining. Seeing more build variety in rifts and greater rifts will be a refreshing change and maybe I'll see something clever that looks like it would be fun to try out.

Here's to hoping this will encourage more build variety.
12/18/2018 01:31 PMPosted by Zeddicuus
I don't know what LoN builds you were using, but the ones I tested with a Wizard could easily run T13 rifts and bounties. This buff just makes it ridiculously easier.

Not that I'm complaining. Seeing more build variety in rifts and greater rifts will be a refreshing change and maybe I'll see something clever that looks like it would be fun to try out.

I had problems with LoN Heaven's Fury. Although some part of the problem I try to be experimental and avoid the most obvious choices.

I'm glad they found the bravery to buff it! LoN Necro will be interesting.
WOOT!, when i seen 750! i got super excited. LON might actually be viable!.
12/18/2018 01:31 PMPosted by Zeddicuus

Well if wizards can run a build without having to rely on meteor, channeling, and/or manald I'd consider it a win for LoN.
12/18/2018 07:05 PMPosted by Oblivion
Well if wizards can run a build without having to rely on meteor, channeling, and/or manald I'd consider it a win for LoN.

I'm excited to try things out that are t13+ viable and not meteor/archon/orb/channel.
12/18/2018 07:14 PMPosted by Kithelle
12/18/2018 07:05 PMPosted by Oblivion

I'm excited to try things out that are t13+ viable and not meteor/archon/orb/channel.

As am I.
Sort of excited for this. I may try to create a build this season. LoN buff is a step in the right direction... finally.
I got a fire locust walker build that was super easy TX so now I got another T13 bounty/norm rift runner. Can't complain!
But can we get more stash space to try out more LoN builds?
the only thing missing now is the separate leaderboards for LoN
I would appreciate if we got some stash space along with it so I can store the gear.
Funny thing is that no one dared to ask more than 200% buff and even the wildest rebels asked only for 300% buff. 750% is something that redeems D3 for me significantly. While I know it doesn't really fix the issues, it really allows us to play our way.
Strange that the buff to LoN came for the season of RoRG...
RoRG theme is season ONLY.. LoN will benefit more NS player.. I myself have many ancients and primals for LoN build.
With rorg Themen no one Will Play lon
Given that the 10,000% is greater than most class sets it is just hilarious how unbalanced that really is..

It's just laughable how this patch is put together!
What good is LoN if all the accompanying items still suck? Lol
LON Gears previously farmed were long salvaged because LON previously suck.

LON buff is nice. but so does Sets. sticking with sets for less pain.
The sad thing is that LoN wouldn't even be needed in the first place if the devs had actually put some more creative effort into creating more legendaries with really interesting effects, even if that would just have been things like chance to cast Meteor on kill, ctc Ignore Pain on attack, ctc Sprint when you get hit, chance to cast Black Hole on kill, chance to reanimate enemies as skeletons, chance to freeze enemies on hit and shatter frozen enemies into a frost nova when you kill them etc, instead of just putting massive damage multipliers on sets and legendaries.

If that would have been done, items would actually enhance our builds, which would allow us much more freedom in creating our own builds, instead of being funneled into very specific builds via OP sets and legendaries that only buff predetermined skills as it is right now in D3.