Start 16 before holidays, End 15 early PLS!

General Discussion
Blizz,

As the title states, can we please have an early end to season 15 and push out the patch and season 16 prior to the holidays!? The sooner the better. The Diablo community is ready and anxious to push on the new changes, + any more balancing/tuning you've done since the PTR.
S16 potentially starting at end of holidays is such a failure. Why would you not start a fresh season when people usually have more time to play?
Indeed.
Yes, please.
seen this b4. right now you are inferious.
Having a ton of players coming in fresh on the consoles (mainly Switch this time around) after a season has already started is also not a good situation to be in. So the combination of the PTR data parsing and the aforementioned situation are likely to be the key factors in determining S16's start date.

We're just going to have to wait and see what Blizzard has to say. Hopefully they'll let us know sooner than Soon™.
I was honestly hoping they would have ended the season this week, and launched the new one on Friday. Use the patch "hype" to your advantage blizzard, if you wait too long the hype dies down.
Q: Why is the Season end date an estimate?

A: Traditionally, we have given players two weeks’ notice prior to the ending of a Season. However, we’ve heard the community’s feedback, so going forward, we’ll be providing more comprehensive Season details in the Season First Look blogs. Please bear in mind that this date is an estimate and there is always a chance it may shift. While we will do our best to hit these target dates as closely as possible, we will continue to verify the Season end date at the two-week warning mark.

No announcements last Friday no end on the 16th ?
12/03/2018 09:26 PMPosted by Krine
S16 potentially starting at end of holidays is such a failure. Why would you not start a fresh season when people usually have more time to play?

Because of what happened in the past, At one time season lengths were all over the place and the players got mad about it so Blizzard made it so they were around 3 months long

This is one of the many reasons S16 won't start before Christmas. During that period most people have far more important things to do than playing D3. They'll wait until people actually have time to play, during Christmas there's no time.

S16 will start 28th day at earliest. Likely later.

Because if they launch it before and there's gonna be a bug that messes with the game and no one is going to be in the office to fix it - it's going to ruin the season for other people.
Nah. The forums are actually more fun to play than the game now.
xD
I still have to throw on my 120 augs and do my push. I don't care about S16 more than S15. I play to zone out and pass time. Not really to compete, and yet I do just a little.

I'm on the LB in S6 but in the middle, nothing special. S15 more at the top even though I only hit 105(currently) this season but for Barb that's about middle of the pack top 100. Nothing special still, but it feels like I accomplished something. Game/IRL accomplishment still feels good.

12 days, Wait till after Christmas and New Years and then start the season when everyone wont go offline for a few days for the holidays. I wont, I don't celebrate the holidays. You'll likely find me playing D3 anyways.

I have no life, so I don't mind waiting.
2.6.1 has been here for a year. I am sick and tired of it.

give us 2.6.4 already!
This is what people asked blizz in the last year and the year before. And Blizz still launched season in january every time. I mean it`s a simple request. If they put some thought and imagination, they can do it. But no, better to ignore your customers. So much for "WE HEAR YOU". Just one of the examples how this company is deaf to its customers.
12/04/2018 05:06 AMPosted by Astig

give us 2.6.4 already!

You waited a whole year, few more weeks won't kill you !!! game on

Maybe, it's because most normal people want to spend time with their families or will be traveling during the holidays, not grinding out the beginning of a new season. Don't people ever take a break from gaming anymore for real life issues that are far more important?

Wife: "Dear, come take some photos of the kids opening their gifts by the tree."
Husband: "Sorry, Honey. I'm too busy grinding paragon for this new season's leaderboards. I can always take some photos next Christmas."
get it out asap to breathe even a tiny bit of life into this dead game. don't need 2 week notice to end a season, who cares just go
Season 16 will be in January so that it ties in with the start of the Darkening of Tristram event and any bugs the Red Soul Stone gem brings with it

:-P

But yeah, Blizzard seem to have the Disney stance of family first and won't start a season that will compete with the Xmas/New Years holidays.
12/04/2018 05:06 AMPosted by Astig

give us 2.6.4 already!

THIS...........

...PPPPPLlllllllllease.

good lord im bored AF