Season 16 Start Date Announced

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 10 Next
Awesome. Just finished uninstalling. Hope every one who's able to play S16 has fun. I'm out. \m/
12/07/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Arioth
How dare Blizzard arbitrarily decide when to release free updates for a game I purchased 6 years ago and continue to play for free now?!

how is it i am playing a game for free that i paid for?

must be wyatt making troll accounts using that serious burn logic on his customers.
12/05/2018 05:24 PMPosted by Murphy
perfectly miss my holiday break. well done, blizzard, your holiday is more important than ours. thanks.

Yes, for employees who want to spend time with their families during the holidays, their holiday is more important than yours.
they should avoid the first month of POE leagues anyway, so it's fine by me
12/05/2018 06:02 PMPosted by Nomembrane
Jesus wept. Anybody who works and gets a couple of days off over xmas is now screwed.

Could have been a great xmas break with something to actually do considering how stale wow has become. Shame really. Makes me quite angry I must admit.

You can hop on Median XL w/ me and play a real Diablo game. :)
So we get a new extented date for the end of a dead season so blizzard can keep doing there bunch of nothing and no date on when the new patch hits...

So alot of people are off for the holidays and will be back to work when Jan 6th hits wtg, Really know your community...is a wonder you are getting all this negative feedback...

"we hear you" but we don't care still.
12/08/2018 07:16 PMPosted by Jabroni
Awesome. Just finished uninstalling. Hope every one who's able to play S16 has fun. I'm out. \m/

All 10 of them will be having a blast!
Guess expectation management is not your thing Blizzard... I mean who would have guessed that if you announce that Season 15 will (probably) end before X-Mas that a lot of people were looking forward to have the new season start with the break they will have anyway.

I assume the patch is just not yet ready - maybe you found some balancing issues and that one guy you have left working on the patch is just not fast enough. Let me guess: You only started to work on this after the "not so positive" reactions on Diablo Immortal and now you had to chose to either get flamed for release after the break or a bad patch. I have to admit that is a tough decision but again that is only due to poor expectation management with the patch announcement.

Well guess I won't have time at the beginning of the season once again.
It is unbelievable how this company really do not care about its clients and just humiliate them over and over. "Blizz: look, we have a anew patch for you after 1 year. do you want it? - D3 community: yes, after soo much time, yes of course. - Blizz: ha ha, you poor slaves, you wont'get it until next year !!!!!"
Why cant Season 16 start now in holiday season? Hype gone now. Would rather play the grind in a new season. Bounties are the last thing I wana do more of now. Would rather do them in a new season
What? You guys dont have time machines?
january?! what a fail, no thank you
12/05/2018 05:16 PMPosted by BrownieMix
Looks like January 11th.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20770676889

Again, kinda easy to miss when it’s buried among blue posts from a year ago at the top. There has got to be a better way for Blue posts to be more prevalent.

thanks for finding this and linking the post
12/09/2018 01:10 AMPosted by Danutz23
It is unbelievable how this company really do not care about its clients and just humiliate them over and over. "Blizz: look, we have a anew patch for you after 1 year. do you want it? - D3 community: yes, after soo much time, yes of course. - Blizz: ha ha, you poor slaves, you wont'get it until next year !!!!!"

Blizzard died when Morhaime stepped down as CEO
So employers want to meet with their families at the xmas time. I can live with that, that's okay.
But care to tell me, you've been working on this patch for "sEVerAL mOnThS", yet unable to release it at xmas time? How many months are we talking about? Have you decided this after Blizzcon or way before as you implied?

If your concern was a potential "bug" or "this class is overpowered, let's cull it" issue, then why you kept the PTR that short? Why you didn't allow people to participate and "break your game" so you can restrict everyone from playing their way before you "hotfix" and "patch" it?
No matter where you put it, this doesn't look like several months work.
12/08/2018 08:21 PMPosted by legumen
Yes, for employees who want to spend time with their families during the holidays, their holiday is more important than yours.

Fair point, however November/December are pretty famous for being the 'shut down' months for the company. If they would have worked for 2-3 extra weeks in November this wouldn't be an issue.
12/07/2018 07:59 AMPosted by Aleks
"Q: When will Season 15 end?

A: We currently anticipate that Season 15 will be ending on Sunday, December 16 at 5:00 p.m. PDT in North America, 5:00 p.m. CEST in Europe, and 5:00 p.m. KST in Asia."

That's because Blizz did not anticipate the reaction Diablo Immortal was gonna get, and thus the subsequent reactionary panic of the D3 skeleton crew to appease the Diablo3 PC community with a surprise patch that was NEVER planned. So the original S15 end date had to be pushed back because of it. This patch was never supposed to happen, but thanks to Diablo Immortal it did.
Hey cool, more disappointing news from Activision Blizzard.
Blizzard want us to enjoy the Double Bounty Cache buff over the holidays?
Then this is my suggestion on how to make us enjoy that buff:

End S15 on December 16 as it was planned and start S16 on December 21, let us have the Double Bounty Cache buff for the start of S16.

Patch seasonal only and don't drop the patch on non-season before January 11, don't let S16 count into the era leaderboards and that way the era leaderboards will not be screwed by the patch at all.

Not that I care about the era leaderboards or the double bounty cache buff, I just like many others just want the patch and S16 to start before the holidays.
12/08/2018 08:37 PMPosted by BagboyBrown
12/05/2018 06:02 PMPosted by Nomembrane
Jesus wept. Anybody who works and gets a couple of days off over xmas is now screwed.

Could have been a great xmas break with something to actually do considering how stale wow has become. Shame really. Makes me quite angry I must admit.

You can hop on Median XL w/ me and play a real Diablo game. :)

Yeah finaly SIGMA with High Resolution xD, im so Hyped.