Try this build: TalRasha+AcaneOrb?

Wizard
As title, does anyone try this build in PTR? if it's available
https://ptr.d3planner.com/389854331
ptr was only up for a week
I didn't try your build on the PTR, just some thoughts (please double check this with guides in Wiz forum):
- AO-Frozen Orb builds want to be a proper range for the double explosion (with Scepter) to land at the center of the target(s) you are attacking so you don't want to be toe-toe making Audacity less desirable.
- Since you want to be at range Zei gem would be more beneficial than Taeguk
- You can probably get max Area Damage in a non-Archon Frozen Orb build which you don't have in your setup.
Did try tal's frozen orb on ptr
- DMO is far far far better then tals frozen orb (for greater rifts)
- without the slowtime bubble everything is moving too fast (1 second after you walk/tp away and start shooting orbs all the mobs are already on top you. With DMO slowtime bubble this isn't an issue)

With that being said Tal's frozen orb is totally fine for T13 speed farming where everything dies in 1 shot anyways.
- In-fact tal's frozen orb is better then DMO frozen orb for T13 because you don't have to deal with the slowtime cooldown all the time

TL:DR
Tals FO < DMO FO (Greater Rifts)
Tals FO > DMO FO (T13 speed farming)

PS: looked at the D3Planner link
- Etched Sigil isn't useful at all for FO builds (it shoots way to slow when channeling and if you're channeling you aren't casting real FO's taking away from dps)
- Infinity Orb of Death will be the most useful offhand/cube item
how do i can get 5 set tal rasha green equipment ? i mean for clearing solo rift . my wizard build was weak. but dps 400.000 any tips >> newbie here XD
01/02/2019 09:12 AMPosted by Azteca
how do i can get 5 set tal rasha green equipment ? i mean for clearing solo rift . my wizard build was weak. but dps 400.000 any tips >> newbie here XD

The third bonus is at 6 pieces. You can wear the 6 pieces, or wear 5 with a Ring of Royal Grandeur (RoRG) either worn, or activated in the cube. Next season the RoRG will be active for every character without the need to equip or cube it.
death wish + manual cast is the most damage with Frozen Orbs. Cast, Cast, channel. Repeat.