Hellfire amulet

General Discussion
Hey Blizz!

Okay I know that RNG is RNG. But. I can't caunt how many hellfire amulet I crafted till and I till don't have a CHD+CHC+Fire % variant.... Plz let me have one because it is so fustrating to keeping farming those mats and no result. I'm upon paragon 3250 now and still haven't crafted any...

Ty.
During seasons I usually have to craft about 100 before I get a CHD CHC and %Fire damage.
When my build requires a Hellfire Ammy I always prepare at least 250 ammys for my first try at the gg.

Usually I have to craft close to 500 before the sweet one drops!

This whole process is at least a week long, averaging 10 hours a day+.

Really, one has to move heaven and earth to find a decent piece of gear in this game sometimes.
Just today evening I crafted 100. Yesterday evening 30. This is two day. Can you imagine how much I have crafted till this time? And not only one sweet with CHD, CHC, Fire %. I'm so tired to doing these stupid circles to craft the materials... Just working and no result....
Man you should have been around before they added the automatic socket.

The tears would fill an ocean...

This game used to have a ton of these time sinks.

You are supposed to be thankful.
12/30/2018 04:40 PMPosted by LadyPaka
Hey Blizz!

Okay I know that RNG is RNG.

Well, guess the thread's over
Hey Blizz!

Okay I know that RNG is RNG. But. I can't caunt how many hellfire amulet I crafted till and I till don't have a CHD+CHC+Fire % variant.... Plz let me have one because it is so fustrating to keeping farming those mats and no result. I'm upon paragon 3250 now and still haven't crafted any...

Ty.

You can buy such GG items on Diablo Immortal. Just a reminder...
Do you have phone? :)
12/30/2018 06:20 PMPosted by LadyPaka
Just today evening I crafted 100. Yesterday evening 30. This is two day. Can you imagine how much I have crafted till this time? And not only one sweet with CHD, CHC, Fire %. I'm so tired to doing these stupid circles to craft the materials... Just working and no result....

I understand where you are with this!

When I decided to make a multishot DH for fast bounties and rifts this season, I realized the Hellfire Ammy hunt was on and it is such a grind over and over doing those 4 Acts grabbing the machine's.
Sadly on T13 some times I only get one machine. The game is broken in small places.

I burned out after 100 crafted Ammys with a double crit w/ main stat and non Ancient at that.

LadyPaka the Trolls are out as usual.
Sadly, there aren't too many here giving you a little love!
Getting this took over 300 crafts...
http://ximg.co.uk/images/2018/12/29/d3_hellfire_amulet.jpg
12/30/2018 08:16 PMPosted by Pokemon
Hey Blizz!

Ty.

You can buy such GG items on Diablo Immortal. Just a reminder...
Do you have phone? :)

Hah! Is funny cause is jab at Blizzard.
It's all fun and games games till you get your primal criy criy fire with the an unusable passive.....
And its So easy to find them because you know where they are right away. This wasnt always like that. And try find group for ubers
12/30/2018 09:04 PMPosted by Chetanji
12/30/2018 06:20 PMPosted by LadyPaka

I understand where you are with this!

When I decided to make a multishot DH for fast bounties and rifts this season, I realized the Hellfire Ammy hunt was on and it is such a grind over and over doing those 4 Acts grabbing the machine's.
Sadly on T13 some times I only get one machine. The game is broken in small places.

I burned out after 100 crafted Ammys with a double crit w/ main stat and un Ancient at that.

LadyPaka the Trolls are out as usual.
Sadly, there aren't too many here giving you a little love!

Thank you so much for your kind words!
12/30/2018 06:50 PMPosted by SimpleDave
Man you should have been around before they added the automatic socket.

The tears would fill an ocean...

This game used to have a ton of these time sinks.

You are supposed to be thankful.

Man I have been here. That is what I'm speaking about. Have you read the comment? I'm crafting this crappy item for a long-long time ago and I till haven't find not only one with the right stats...
Hey Blizz!

Ty.
this is why to many bots in this game, this RNG is so stupid.
12/30/2018 10:49 PMPosted by shadowforge
It's all fun and games games till you get your primal criy criy fire with the an unusable passive.....

I had this feeling too... But with physical %....
I wouldn't mind having a fourth Hellfire amulet recipe which instead of a mainstat comes with a guaranteed CHC or CHD. This would reduce the amount of RNG a little. You'd still have to craft tons of amulets to get at least reasonably decent one.
12/30/2018 09:41 PMPosted by Meteorblade

Not bad at all.

300 crafts and almost there! lol. I would have to be happy with that beaut!
There a 19 possible outcomes and you want 3 so that 1/19+1/19+1/19.

And you probably wont settle for a 15% Fire, 50%CHD, 8% CHC roll.

I'm no math wiz, but someone can probably calculate the probability if a %Fire, CHD, CHC amulet with above average rolls. I can tell you now that those will require more than a few hundred rolls.
12/30/2018 09:41 PMPosted by Meteorblade

LOL -- only laughing because I have those EXACT same stats (Fire % -- CHD -- CHC) on my ancient Sunwuko ammy. Been trying for a long time this season to find a better one but thus far the RNG is kicking me down something fierce ......sigh