What i would of done

General Discussion
Here's what I would of done, we all play to get best drops , but this 1 % is crap, we all want primal's so make it more fun with level items for primals only,a level 1 primal helm would be like we have now, but a 10% drop , a level 10 primal helm would be best in slot but only 1 % drop, so what im saying is make all primals a 10% chance to drop, if all my armor was level 5 primal, I would certainly keep pushing till I get best in slot in all ,it would be so much more fun getting drops 10 - 15 times daily rather then this once every 3 days and most likely something you don't need
What you would "have" done. Or what you would've done.

Sorry, this whole using "of" in place of "have" really annoys me.
So, you're wanting Primals to have the same drop rate as Ancient gear? Or are you trying to add power creep the game by making levels to primal gear, which would most likely mean boosted stats?

Either way, I'm not liking the sounds of this very much. I don't think primal gear should fall more often, nor power creep should be implemented even further. I mean, your description perfectly covers working up from Ancient gear to Primal, so your idea doesn't even add anything new or gameplay altering to the game.
01/04/2019 06:40 AMPosted by ImmortalKing
What you would "have" done. Or what you would've done.

Sorry, this whole using "of" in place of "have" really annoys me.
Laziness in teaching, learning, and execution. The whole "txt msg" generation and movement isn't helping much.
ahbcxewgikflmqnoprtuvsjdyz

https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/43256/is-of-instead-of-have-correct